My Pomme Agenda is sooo yummy!!!!

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
Soooo I finally got off my butt & took pics of my new agenda I got a few days ago. :graucho: I loooooove the Pomme line!! Everything from the Pomme d' Amour line is soo sexy and I am starting off with the agenda as my first piece! :yahoo:

I didn't buy the LV agenda refills b/c they were a little too expensive so I made my way to PAPER SOURCE ( a store at South Coast Plaza) and they carried Filofax refills and they fit perfectly and work just as well too for about $10!!!! :biggrin:

Oh yeah, while I was @ LV---I saw their new WHITE/Cream Mini Lin line thats coming soon and I put in for special order for the SPEEDY!!!!!!! Has anyone seen this line yet? It won't be available til March 1st! :yahoo:

I loved my SA! Her name is something complicating but she goes by " MONEY."

Anyways, ENOUGH OF ME! CHECK IT OUT!

MyPomme.jpg

andddd, I also received this today too from a friend. :love: It's a Vintage Marly Bandouliere that I am going to use for school to put all of my pens n etc gadgets in!

MonoPouch002.jpg

:heart:

yayy!!! thanks all!!!!!!!!!

I was sooo happy to find the Filofax refills! They fit just the same and are MUCH less expensive!!

Btw, the Paper Source store is across the street from the mall where The Container Store is . :smile:~

yayy!!! thanks all!!!!!!!!!

I was sooo happy to find the Filofax refills! They fit just the same and are MUCH less expensive!!

Btw, the Paper Source store is across the street from the mall where The Container Store is . :smile:~

So it's outside of South Coast Plaza? Will be visiting OC next month and we always make a stop to South Coast so any info that will shorten my hunt will be appreciated by my impatient family :rolleyes: