Tory Burch Sunglasses Made in China

Olin

Jun 1, 2011
Hello everyone,

I just bought sunglasses of Tory Burch from shopbop and its saying in frame made in china...does anyone of you know if its really made in china? Still authentic or what? I called the customer service and they said that some of the product is made in china but they cannot tell which product.

Please give some information...thankssss

Hello everyone,

I just bought sunglasses of Tory Burch from shopbop and its saying in frame made in china...does anyone of you know if its really made in china? Still authentic or what? I called the customer service and they said that some of the product is made in china but they cannot tell which product.

Please give some information...thankssss

I have a few Tory Burch items (purchased from NR and NMLC) and they all say Made in China in them. I think much of her merchandise is manufactured in China. Have you posted in the authentication thread? They may be able to give you more information there. Good luck!

I work at a sunglass store and they are def made in China by Luxottica the same company that makes RayBan, Chanel, Dolce, etc. I think if they were made in Italy they'd be more expensive.