Dancing With The Stars - Fourth Season!!!

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
I just heard on tonight's news that Heather Mills will be one of the contestants on the up-coming season. I can't recall who else is scheduled, but I think they said Billy Ray Cyrus and Muhammad Ali's daughter plus a former Miss USA (?)

Blah..I can't stand Heather Mills....I hope she gets knocked over...i mean off right away.

Others I believe are:
Joey Patone-Nsync guy
Clyde Drexler-basketball star
Leeza Gibbons-talk show host
Shanda Finneseyt (?) Former Miss USA
Ian Ziering -BH 90210 star
Vincent Pastore-Sopranos
Laila Ali-
Heather Mills
Apolo Ohno-speed skater

Heather Mills? :wtf: Are you freaking kidding me? :Push: How on earth is she going to dance with one leg? I would die if she accidentally whips her leg off dancing! Yes, die, die of laughter. I know it's mean, but I can't stand her after what she did to Paul McCartney.

I'll be glued because Apolo Anton Ohno will be on. I am so in love with him! People and the Dancing website had a list. Off the top of my head Clyde Drexler, I an Ziering...

Heather Mills? :wtf: Are you freaking kidding me? :Push: How on earth is she going to dance with one leg? I would die if she accidentally whips her leg off dancing! Yes, die, die of laughter. I know it's mean, but I can't stand her after what she did to Paul McCartney.

It's not mean, it's funny as hell. Did they run out of two legged people already?