Le Tal capacity

Ahem..is someone considering yet another bag? :graucho:

:yes: found a pretty good deal on a plum one... it's looking pretty medium-ish looking at Michelle's modeling pic, but I've read several comments about it not holding a lot.

Love the Le Fab, but it looks darn huge! I'd like a black one... when I find a good deal. :smile:

Haha I LOVE the plum!!! I have the agenda in that color and it's TDF.
I believe the bag will fit a small makeup bag, a PTI wallet (using that as an example), phone, pens and probably a few more things. It's not a HUGE bag but it's spacious enough to hold quite a few daily essentials.

I believe the bag will fit a small makeup bag, a PTI wallet (using that as an example), phone, pens and probably a few more things. It's not a HUGE bag but it's spacious enough to hold quite a few daily essentials.

Well, I guess we can go ahead and add PTI to Emily's list! Rebecca, I remember seeing the pic somewhere of your Plum agenda and thinking it was so unique--not something you see everyone else having.

I saw the pic of your agenda, it's hot!

Thanks!! It's really a gorgeous color!!
Here's the pic, rileygirl:
agenda.jpg

Plum is my favorite Suhali color! There's a cles being transferred into my boutique for me :graucho: The Le Tal is a good medium sized bag. If you're used to the Speedys or Almas, then yeah...this bag may not fit a lot. It's perfect for me though! I prefer to not use a PTI-sized wallet with the Le Tal because it takes up a lot of room and makes the bag look bulky if I want to carry a bunch of other random things. I'll try to take some pics later tonight when I'm home :yes: