My speedy is missing the "30" under the tab...

Dec 17, 2010
I have a new ebene speedy 30 that I purchased from the Rodeo Dr. boutique in Feb. 2011. I noticed that the number 30 is not stamped underneath the tab on the end. I'm wondering if they've stopped stamping them? My date code is from 2010. Can someone with a newer speedy check and see if their bag has it?

The Speedies recently which are Made in France (don't know about others) have the number stamped, but in no color and very very hard to see, you can only see it in the right light. The Damier Ebene Speedy 30 of my collection and the Damier Ebene Speedy 35 of my girlfriend are both Made in France, both bought this year and boths numbers are really really hard to see!

So don't worry!

The Speedies recently which are Made in France (don't know about others) have the number stamped, but in no color and very very hard to see, you can only see it in the right light. The Damier Ebene Speedy 30 of my collection and the Damier Ebene Speedy 35 of my girlfriend are both Made in France, both bought this year and boths numbers are really really hard to see!

So don't worry!

My WC Speedy is like that.

Try looking in different light and different angles- I didn't see mine until I held it up at an angle to a window for natural light - it was very faint, but it was there!
The light also might need to come from an angle, too.

Hi tikoma

I m planning to buy the new speedy with strap 30 (dont kno the actual name though) in Hawaii this july and it's ok if is with or without the 30 stamp right?

BTW, my German friend told me, it is very expensive to buy LV in Germany, is that true? :cool::smile:

So don't worry!