BV OUTLET stock?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I don't like near a BV outlet - but I thought maybe we could have a thread for outlet stock. If anyone goes to a BV outlet they could report back on what they saw - that way if they have anything people (who don't live near an outlet) would be interested in - we could do a phone order.

What do you think?

Has anyone been to a BV outlet recently?

Great idea- I'd love to hear what people find. I don't near the two BV outlets either but you can also request to get updates/pics or specific things you're looking for via email.

The Woodbury Outlet (NY) is #845 928-4563
The Cabazon Outlet (CA)# 951 849-0348

I am planning a road trip soon to the woodbury outlet.
As soon as the weather breaks.

I wonder if they let you take photos?

Maybe we (those that live nearby) can all meet for lunch or coffee!!

ijust went there yesterday.
But I saw this thread today....so, didn't really pay attention to what was there.
I don't think there are a lot in the store. I mean, I was planning to buy a purse in brown or black or grey, they don't have much in these colors, But they do have a lot styles in red, green , yellow.
And they have some shoes, for some of them, they are having 75% off the outlet price

ijust went there yesterday.
But I saw this thread today....so, didn't really pay attention to what was there.
I don't think there are a lot in the store. I mean, I was planning to buy a purse in brown or black or grey, they don't have much in these colors, But they do have a lot styles in red, green , yellow.
And they have some shoes, for some of them, they are having 75% off the outlet price

anything in the purple (Parma) color?

I've been to the one in Italy Firenze , The mall outlet. Its a really good place to go, there are lots of shops like Pucci,Fendi,Ungaro,And Bottega Veneta had lots of bags and shoes.