Pet peeves when people talk about LV?

sopotato

May 20, 2011
Mine are:

-Online, when they spell Louis wrong. "Louie" "Lous" "Lowis?" :roflmfao:
-Calling speedys and neverfulls cheap. Since when was $800 considered cheap..?
-Acting as if a girl needs to be a certain age for it to be appropriate for her to be able to carry LV.:huh:

What are yours? :smile:

Mine are:

-Online, when they spell Louis wrong. "Louie" "Lous" "Lowis?" :roflmfao:
-Calling speedys and neverfulls cheap. Since when was $800 considered cheap..?
-Acting as if a girl needs to be a certain age for it to be appropriate for her to be able to carry LV.:huh:

What are yours? :smile:

I'll agree with your first one, mispronunciations get to me especially when someone's trying to act like 'all that' and knowledgeable on youtube videos or something. :smile: Vernis and Galliera seem to trip people up! Lol.

And when people say over and over that the Totally looks like a diaper bag. (Or they post it IS a diaper bag.) It's just rude.

I agree with everyone elses stated pet peeves.

I especially agree on the "dang is that another lv??"

- How people think you're spoiled or obsessed because you own 2+ purses.

- How people look at you and you know they're wondering if your bag is real. YES IT IS.

I get very annoyed when people say that LV is purchased and carried for the status of having the LV-logo on a handbag. It is so not about the logo (especially when it comes to epi & damier!)

people cant pronounce Damier lol

Ahaha, this is me. When I go into the LV store looking for something in Damier, I generally carry in whatever Damier pattern I want to buy and say "I want x bag in this canvas". Don't hate me, I'm sorry! :lol:

Talk of people carrying monogrammed bags automatically carrying them to show off/be a status symbol annoys me to no end. For every person that does do this, there are plenty more that appreciate the aesthetics of the bag for more than just the logo. Just because you don't like monogram for whatever reason, let me enjoy my monogram without looking down on me or insinuating I'm shallow and showing off my money for liking it.

when my ex colleague kept asking me about my new bags , and after telling him he starts to lecture me. i am so annoyed by him.

not to cause a chaos but no one says speedy and NF cheap. as what i remember, people says :" neverfull and speedy is cheaper than XXX" and someone just alter the sentence to the public as "NF and speedys are cheap" and someone just start a thread "please stop calling speedys and NF cheap!"

as a usual purse forum members i never seens any members insult anyone's purse ( well i might missed it somehow LOL)by saying someone's bag is cheap. but i do remember people says :" cheaper than Alma vernis...." Hope this explanation will relieve one of OP's pet peeves.

Cheersss !