Lent

Thanks for starting this thread!

I am giving up pizza, mainly. I eat so much of it, it's crazy. I'm gonna try to give up fast food too... I mean if I do go to McD's, I will probably just get a salad. :sad:

So what are you giving up for lent this year?

I was thinking of giving up TPF. :crybaby: 40 days without you guys. I don't think I can do it :s

Are you serious!???? OMG! If you do that, I applaud you! I can not go for more than 2 without the checking the forum! I think I might give up eating junk food!

No Soda for me, which believe me, is definitely a sacrifice...

SUPERSTAR...i completely applaud you :wlae:if you sacrifice tpf...i just started a month ago, and its the first thing i do when i turn on my computer...

Well because I am super sick this year, I am expemt from giving up food or anything like that (no fasting or staying away from meat on Fridays).

I am thinking of limiting my activity online...I spend way too much time online. And by limit I do not mean abandon tPF (thats impossible for me to do) so we'll see.

I decided not to give up fast food... I would be too tempted since my mom said that there would be A LOT of temptations since my sis is coming down for two weeks and would probably break that sacrifice... :sad:

Oh, how I'm DYING for a pepperoni pizza with mushrooms!!! :crybaby:

I intended on giving up indian and chinese food (which i love!!!!!!) because it would be a major sacrifice for me!

I've been good so far, but I don't think I'll make it past the weekend, I might have to think of another and just start late lol!