Chanel on your nails #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse all the pics... I was trying to catch all the colors (bronze, gold and green). This color is phenomenal.... I haven't been a Chanel polish fan long but I am hook, line and sinker now!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gorgeous! It's like a Chameleon.

I decided to wear Black Pearl today :smile:

So pretty on you! I want a couple days of fall to wear BP! I just cannot "do" dark colors in summer on me.

At first I only thought I wanted Peridot but I'm glad I got all three. They are really stunning. Chanel Fall '11 = WINNING :P

Thanx so much for all of your swatches! And then I saw the ones of your nails and I am in awe...Peridot looks beyond ridiculous (in the best way) on you!!!

I KNOW!!! This happens to me ALL THE TIME with Nordies, especially with polishes. :cursing: Dior Purple Mix came up THREE times over the last few months and all three times my order was cancelled. Strong came up last week so I ordered it and it got cancelled. Then for some odd reason Nouvelle Vague popped up too - I was sure it actually wasn't available but hey, it added to my cart! Then next day, cancelled. I really like Nordies but ordering some of the polishes is very frustrating - they don't seem to have a very good handle on what polishes are in stock! :pout:

Some older colors popped up on norstrom.com yesterday like steel, strong, and pulsion
Maybe they were lost in the warehouse? I did an order but strong was canceled :sad:

DD with Vendetta on her toes and me with Khaki Vert
Also, even though it's not Chanel: Mani with YSL Turquoise Utopique and MAC Ocean Dip. I hope it's okay to post this in the Chanel NP subforum.:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpg
    IMG_2353.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2356.jpg
    IMG_2356.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 119
I got some icecream, I got some icecream....

DSC02641.jpg

First of all - OH EM GEE! These are the most beautiful Chanel colors I have ever seen, and they are each totally unique - the finish on them is just amazing. I'd honestly be really surprised if anyone finds an exact dupe for any of them. Even Quartz, which I had my doubts about, is stunning - that shimmery silver overlay is so beautiful and perfectly executed. I honestly can't say enough great things about this collection. L-O-Effing-V-E!

(Also got Rouge Shine in Monte Carlo)

So here's a quick and totally craptastic swatch:

DSC02652.jpg

(L-R) Peridot, Graphite, Quartz

I think I'm going to go all the way Rainman on this collection and definitely order backups.

I KNOW!!! This happens to me ALL THE TIME with Nordies, especially with polishes. :cursing: Dior Purple Mix came up THREE times over the last few months and all three times my order was cancelled. Strong came up last week so I ordered it and it got cancelled. Then for some odd reason Nouvelle Vague popped up too - I was sure it actually wasn't available but hey, it added to my cart! Then next day, cancelled. I really like Nordies but ordering some of the polishes is very frustrating - they don't seem to have a very good handle on what polishes are in stock! :pout:

Dior Nirvana was in my order and that one hasn't been canceled yet! Fingers crossed that I get it!

Gorgeous!!! Now I want it. LOL

Thanks OMG!! :biggrin:

So pretty on you! I want a couple days of fall to wear BP! I just cannot "do" dark colors in summer on me.

Thank you Beenie!! I love my dark colors...even in the summer!! :graucho:

Excuse all the pics... I was trying to catch all the colors (bronze, gold and green). This color is phenomenal.... I haven't been a Chanel polish fan long but I am hook, line and sinker now!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am dying a thousand deaths looking at your pics knasarae!!!! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.