here's his response:
Sorry for the horrible pictures, I don't have time to sit around and
take
wonderful pictures of the tags. As with all Hermes pocket squares,
there
isn't an actual Hermes tag attached - it just says made in france,
washing
instructions, etc. Hope this is what you wanted! Thanks

umm....what do you mean, "sit around and take wonderful pictures of the tags..." if you're trying to sell something online, you SHOULD be taking pictures of the items that you are trying to sell...ugh...i hate ppl sometimes..

:cursing:

eBay: Hermes Paris Authentic Pocket Square / Scarf / Ascot!! (item 260087597010 end time Feb-20-07 17:51:38 PST)

This seller would be the WORST kind to buy from - hard to communicate with, bad customer service from the start! A good seller should always post pics when asked. Buyer beware!

Here is a pic of the H tag before I took mine off (sorry about the quality, I was not photographing the tag at the time)...

attachment.php

Attachments

• tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 297
If the seller can't be courteous then I'd walk away. This is a design that you'll find again in the pochette size. I think they even have some at my Neiman's. I'm going tomorrow and I'll take a look for you.....

....and No, you're not being hormonal. Hormonal would have been something more like this, "LOOK WHAT THAT BASTARD SAID TO ME! ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHGGHHEHGHGHHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"