Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

In February with the last increase I called the boutique and they held the last Azur Speedy 35 for me! I literally drove there from work in the pouring rain!
It's just crazy! (or maybe I am:lol:)
Yes, that is what I do in Februar with my azur Speedy....last day I get it before price increase:graucho:
Today I have no time, but I think over, if I get fast in the store and buy my damier Speedy:lol:surprise

Hi,
I'm new to this forum, and ordered the new ivoire disco scarf online, on Wednesday. I just checked today and I just missed the price increase of £20 for the scarf. It seems that everything has increased in price over the last few years enormously. I bought a petit noe multicolor 5 years ago at £795, they now retail for £1,300. :faint:
I have had to really limit my LV purchases, although I am on the waiting list for the new leo scarf in fuschia and marine :busted

I am pissed! Sorry, but I am! I was planning on buying my very first LV before my birthday, and when I went to check online, I found out the NF MM is $820! I think a few weeks ago it was what, $750? In the beginning of the year, it was $700, right?

So disappointed. I really was looking forward to purchase it. But now, I won't be able to afford, since I have a specific budget for a new project, so LV is out.

Too bad :'(

I am pissed! Sorry, but I am! I was planning on buying my very first LV before my birthday, and when I went to check online, I found out the NF MM is $820! I think a few weeks ago it was what, $750? In the beginning of the year, it was $700, right?

So disappointed. I really was looking forward to purchase it. But now, I won't be able to afford, since I have a specific budget for a new project, so LV is out.

Too bad :'(

The best way to go handsdown is preloved. You can save hundreds. I buy all my bags that way :smile:

I just checked LouisVuitton.de and realized that the prices already went up! But its alright because it's not a major increase...

Totally GM before 840€ now 860€

Palermo GM before 1.040€ now 1.080€

Neverfull GM before 565€ now 580€
(when I bought mine in 2008 I paied 495€.)

I was so worried but it could've been worse.

Thank you for your post . . . Those increases are not so bad . . . but I am sad as I am in the middle of selling some of my bags that I never use to fund a new one - I was hoping to beat the increase!!!!

My mom and sis are in Maui now and they priced the raspail pm, mm and Eva for me. The Eva and raspail are $10 less than mainland and raspail mm is $20 less coupled with 4% tax that could be worth it but if you live in a no tax state, I don't think it's significant. They don't do chargesends anymore. :sad:

Maleeducky said:
My mom and sis are in Maui now and they priced the raspail pm, mm and Eva for me. The Eva and raspail are $10 less than mainland and raspail mm is $20 less coupled with 4% tax that could be worth it but if you live in a no tax state, I don't think it's significant. They don't do chargesends anymore. :sad:

Raspail pm $1050 and mm $1170 Eva $640 Hawaii prices