Share your Statement Jewelry here!

I love that bracelet, Sue!

I have earrings that match that bracelet. :smile:

Yeah, I do too. I have the pendant as well. Those were my signature pieces for many years.

My newest addition! Studded Friendship bracelet!

Worn alongside it is my Cassia de Shanghai Miniaturette Freshwater Pearls and Emerald Green Agate - they're necklaces now but I'm thinking of turning them into layering bracelets for the summer.

utf-8BSU1HMDE2NjAtMjAxMTA1MzEtMjI1Ni5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDE2NjEtMjAxMTA1MzEtMjI1Ni5qcGc.jpg

Gorgeous bracelets MissD! They look lovely together. I love the studded friendship bracelet! Is that your initial engraved on it, or that of a friend??

Worn alongside it is my Cassia de Shanghai Miniaturette Freshwater Pearls and Emerald Green Agate - they're necklaces now but I'm thinking of turning them into layering bracelets for the summer.

very pretty! I haven't seen a friendship bracelet embellished in such a "fancy" way.

utf-8BSU1HMDE2NjAtMjAxMTA1MzEtMjI1Ni5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDE2NjEtMjAxMTA1MzEtMjI1Ni5qcGc.jpg

I love these new friendship bracelets! Great mix of textures and it looks so neat stacked with your gemstone necklace/bracelets :smile:

so I'm not sure where this image came from and who or what it's of. I only know that I love it. I'm hoping someone with greater jewelry knowledge might recognize the designer. Otherwise, enjoy the pretty picture:

attachment.php

Attachments

• flower garden wrist.jpg
    flower garden wrist.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,550
OK ladies...I have been searching all over for my large neck forms, but I just can't find them. I decided to go ahead & take pics with the smaller forms.

to start, this piece is keshi pearls (freshwater), rice pearls (freshwater), & moonstone faceted briolettes. keshi pearls are the closest thing to natural pearls. they are made when the oyster rejects the starter bead. they are 100% nacre. the keshi pearls in this piece are very large for a keshi pearl.

I love this piece! I hope you don't mind me asking..where do you buy your jewlery? I loved your rings as well. I'm currently looking for kunzite and diamond 14ct ring.

My armor ring. I love it!
^so edgy...I love it too! the hydrangeas in the background are beautiful.

I love this piece! I hope you don't mind me asking..where do you buy your jewlery? I loved your rings as well. I'm currently looking for kunzite and diamond 14ct ring.
^thank you! I buy a lot of my jewelry from gem shows & local dealers...you live in a great area for gem/jewelry shows at a hotel or convention center (you can often get in without a business license, but the pricing will be different). you should have pretty good luck finding a kunzite at a decent price as they're not all that popular here in the US. be careful though...many of them are treated to bring out the color. you have to keep a treated stone out of direct light.

so I'm not sure where this image came from and who or what it's of. I only know that I love it. I'm hoping someone with greater jewelry knowledge might recognize the designer. Otherwise, enjoy the pretty picture:

attachment.php

I know this is an old post but for anyone that wants to know, the jewelry (and the dress which i recognize the sleeve of) are Lanvin from Fall/Winter 2011.