Chanel matte black distressed calfskin Camera case

kiwipat

Sep 21, 2009
Hi Guys, any ideas where to find Chanel matte black distressed calfskin Camera case ? I have been searching for this bag for a long time . Difficult to find one as it has been sold out. Does anyone know of any reseller selling this bag?

Hi Guys, any ideas where to find Chanel matte black distressed calfskin Camera case ? I have been searching for this bag for a long time . Difficult to find one as it has been sold out. Does anyone know of any reseller selling this bag?

There are some lambskin one's if you like information.

i hope you find the distressed because minus some cuts in leather from zipper (i am really rough on my bag) it's indestructible... i am REALLY hard on it... like throw it around, carry water and books and anything else in it!!??!! and it's all good minus a couple of cuts from open zipper slicing leather and exposing foam... i need to get those fixed...

i hope you find the distressed because minus some cuts in leather from zipper (i am really rough on my bag) it's indestructible... i am REALLY hard on it... like throw it around, carry water and books and anything else in it!!??!! and it's all good minus a couple of cuts from open zipper slicing leather and exposing foam... i need to get those fixed...

Thanks for your advice! I am hoping I can get the distressed one. TOo bad it is no longer available in the store. I can only get it from the reseller.
I like it when you said that it is indestructible! haha

Many thanks Beansbeans, I am looking for a medium. Any ideas?

Hmmm, how active are you looking? When I was looking for this same bag (med black reissue camera), I checked *bay and other reseller sites every day until one popped up. I found mine on Portero and it was practically brand new. They do appear so be patient :smile:.

I saw one sold on *bay for $2k last week and I think ****** had one on her site a few weeks ago (I think it was $2.2k after a 10% discount code).

Although i agree that the bag is indestructible, I've noticed that the bag gets easily squooshed at the top near the zipper. It's not as structured as the flaps, plus the chain applies pressure as well. I would be wary of buying a used one that has already flattened at the top since the leather has probably softened and hard to re-shape. Anyway, good luck with your search and don't forget to get it authenticated.

Hmmm, how active are you looking? When I was looking for this same bag (med black reissue camera), I checked *bay and other reseller sites every day until one popped up. I found mine on Portero and it was practically brand new. They do appear so be patient :smile:.

I saw one sold on *bay for $2k last week and I think ****** had one on her site a few weeks ago (I think it was $2.2k after a 10% discount code).

Although i agree that the bag is indestructible, I've noticed that the bag gets easily squooshed at the top near the zipper. It's not as structured as the flaps, plus the chain applies pressure as well. I would be wary of buying a used one that has already flattened at the top since the leather has probably softened and hard to re-shape. Anyway, good luck with your search and don't forget to get it authenticated.

Thanks again beansbeans for ur advice . I know that camera bag is so difficult to come by. Just has to be patient . But found one on a reseller website . It is preowned though . Was hoping to get a new one but I am still happy as long as the condition of the bag is alright. :smile: will take note on the details you mentioned . Thanks

Im looking for the same bag alsoo!!

So.... There is no hope in finding a black reissue camera bag from chanel store anymore??
Ill be in london paris nice monaco rome venice in august.. Imm reaallyy reallyy hoping i can findd it.. Anyone got any good news?? :smile:

Im looking for the same bag alsoo!!

So.... There is no hope in finding a black reissue camera bag from chanel store anymore??
Ill be in london paris nice monaco rome venice in august.. Imm reaallyy reallyy hoping i can findd it.. Anyone got any good news?? :smile:

The camera bag is from 2009, don't believe it is available in the boutique anymore.

are the cuts from long time use? if you bring it to the chanel store will they fix it? thanks for the info. :smile: