Bluefly's Return Policy Stinks!

jenayb

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
I purchased a nearly $1k item from Bluefly, received it and found that I wasn't in love, and returned it on June 2nd. Today is the 16th and although I watched the item become available on bluefly.com once again and be resold, I still have no refund. I call every single day and am told I simply need to "wait" for my refund. Well, so they resold this item and meanwhile still have my money? No more Bluefly for me... I suggest that others beware when returning to Bluefly. Just wanted to throw a heads up out there.

On the customer service page, you can see the status of your return. After waiting a while, I called, and there is an automated voice that tells you when you can expect your return to be processed. I have waited over 2 weeks after them receiving it for a refund at this point.

I am done with them as well.

^^ Thanks! :biggrin:

I checked the status and see that it's processing, whatever that means. :shucks:

TBH, between the whole selling fakes and prices not even being that great.... Meh. I'll stick with other sites. :yes:

Wow! Thought I was the only person that had a bad experience with BF. I ordered a pair of Gucci sunglasses and when they came the lens was broken! :tdown: I went through two months of hassle because for some reason they figured I broke the glasses myself, even though I called them the day I received the package. it took almost three months but they finally refunded my money. Never again.

I don't understand how they think this is acceptable?? They received the item, and have RESOLD the item, and still no refund?? What a horrible business practice!! :nono:

Sorry you're having to deal with this J!! :sad:

Same here. I have purchased a pair of shoes from them a month ago, but unfortunately it didn't fit so I sent it back literally the next day via their preferred method of shipping. It's been three weeks since they have confirmed the return of my item but no refund yet. The rep who responded to my email said it can take up to two weeks for the refund to show up on my card. I'll be calling them if I don't receive anything by mid-week.

I hope you'll get your refund soon jenaywins! I rarely shop there to begin with since their prices are high as it is compare to other online retailers and there are always horror stories about some of their merchandise not be authentic; adding long return process, I don't think I'll be shopping with them again because the whole point of shopping online (at least for me) is to click, pay and be done with it.