j12 & Cartier LOVE bracelet

kbella - Thank you for posting the picture of your LOVE bracelet. It is absolutely stunning, especially next to your Hermes watch! The two really look amazing on your wrist.

For everyone - Do you think a white J12 with diamond markers on the left wrist and a rose gold Love bracelet on the right wrist would be a good combination?

This combo is absolutely stunning!!! NEED these 2!!! Currently in the process of doing research on pricing etc (am a newbie :smile:)

I have a YG Love bracelet that I now wear on my left wrist. I just switched it from the right because it was getting way too banged up (I'm right handed). I don't have a J12 but here is a pic of me wearing my Love bracelet with my Hermes Medor watch. I love the look of the bracelet and watch together, any watch really. I also like to keep one wrist free to wear other bracelets..

33opdg3.jpg

(this pic is from when I wore it on the right)

I also am 24 and have never seen someone my age with a Love bracelet but many of my friends know what a Love bracelet is and want one, it's just out of their financial reach. I think that's why older women are seen with them more, they are so expensive.

If you get one you won't regret it! :smile:

I love the look of watches + Love but my SA was very against this combo. She said one of her clients came into the store with a big DENT (not scratch!) on her love because the crown on her watch banged into the bracelet.

I agree with whoops - I really wanted the j12 for the longest time but think Rolex and Cartier are a better investment.

Here's a pic, not with a j12 but TT Rolex:
attachment.php

What an awesome combo kohl. If I were to get a rolex that is exactly the one I would get. i called out of curiousity a few months ago on a gold rolex. OMG, I didn't realize they would be that expensive. I love your watch though.

I love the look of watches + Love but my SA was very against this combo. She said one of her clients came into the store with a big DENT (not scratch!) on her love because the crown on her watch banged into the bracelet.

I agree with whoops - I really wanted the j12 for the longest time but think Rolex and Cartier are a better investment.

Here's a pic, not with a j12 but TT Rolex:
attachment.php

I love your ring. :tup:

What an awesome combo kohl. If I were to get a rolex that is exactly the one I would get. i called out of curiousity a few months ago on a gold rolex. OMG, I didn't realize they would be that expensive. I love your watch though.

Thank you!!! It is actually my mom's watch :cool: but we "traded" for the time being because she wanted to wear my watch, so I got to wear hers!! :P I am surprised that the lady's version is very expensive (even with diamond markers) - how much were you quoted?

kohl - Looks like the model # is 179173. Think it lists for $9950 but usually with a discount it can be purchased for $7665. Which watch did you trade with your mom that she is wearing?

kohl - Looks like the model # is 179173. Think it lists for $9950 but usually with a discount it can be purchased for $7665. Which watch did you trade with your mom that she is wearing?

My Longines Bell'Arti watch. She liked mine (well of course because she was the one that bought it for me!) because of the bling - 1.98 carats of diamonds on the case. I like hers because it's TT!