Oh Dear

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
Well, I am in Florida right now and today while I was in this tight little isle at a small store this women bumps into me with a hanger and I immediately knew what happened. As she walked away from me I looked down at my gorgeous Kelly to see that it was wearing a scratch right across the front under the hardware. :sad: Needless to say DH went off on me on how I should not have had it with me yada, yada, yada, :boxing:I say.. .:lecture:

Its not a big long scratch but one that is noticeable. Do you think a Spa treatment will remove this or am I just screwed?? Thanks for your advice...

Scratched and broken hearted in Florida with Kelly...:crybaby:

amamxr, don't panic!! I found a scratch on the front of my clemence bolide...never had noticed it before. My bolide is black and I used some John Lobb cream ( made by Hermes ) rubbed it into the scratch gently....and you cannot see the scratch now.

I use the John Lobb products on my own bags to condition them when they need it.

So, if I can do this with my own Bolide, after a trip to the Hermes spa your gorgey Kelly will look fabulous!

As for wearing it to the store, why not? Hermes is a part of our lives and should go everywhere with us.....almost.

What a bummer! Bags are to be used and enjoyed.

As long as it is a scratch and not a major gouge you will be fine. Regardless of what the damage is it can be improved!!!

Keep smiling!

Congratulations on being chosen as a new mod as well!!!

What a bummer! Bags are to be used and enjoyed.

As long as it is a scratch and not a major gouge you will be fine. Regardless of what the damage is it can be improved!!!

Keep smiling!

Congratulations on being chosen as a new mod as well!!!

Yes, you are so right. I will try the John Lobb leather conditioner as mentioned in this thread first and see how it goes.

Thank you...:heart:

Amamxr,
I like what isus said about them being part of our lives and going (almost) everywhere.

I have absolutely nothing to add, except that I'm so sorry. I know how the first scratch always makes me feel. I know they'll fix you right up in Houston.