Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

This is a great idea! And are the chameleon inserts structured or unstructured. I got one as a gift and would like to buy a couple more but don't know if one works better than the other.:flowers:

EH, Chameleons come in both structured and unstructured. I use the unstructured because they're lighter in weight. Sometimes, if I'm feeling extra weight sensitive, I even take out the rigid bottom panel in the unstructured. I love that comes out.

This is a great idea! And are the chameleon inserts structured or unstructured. I got one as a gift and would like to buy a couple more but don't know if one works better than the other.:flowers:

EncoreHermes:ty:My chameleon is structured which means that there are two cardboard things on either end...

I just got a Kwiki insert from Amazon for my leather Garden Party ... the Large fits well and it's working out so far!

Catsithebag:ty:Will add that to the list!!:flowers:

I have VIP (Very Intelligente Pocket) from www.tintamar.com (I have ordered mine from some on-line stores in UK)

VIP One: 22 X 15 X 6 cm
VIP Two (I think this is sometimes called "VIP Business"): 26 X 19 X 8 cm

Kashmira What bags do the VIP fit? TIA!!:flowers:

Handy:flowers:The chameleon fits in a Evelyne? Cool:supacool:Thanks!!:smile:

Ariel1987 Thank you for sharing about the Tintamar and the VIP model. Very helpful!!:flowers:

Ok so here is a small list from my brain...I hope I got some of these sizes right...I have only tried the large chameleon so its all I can add:shame:

Birkin 40
Birkin 35 Large Chameleon
Birkin 30 Large Chameleon
Birkin 25

HAC 36
HAC 32
HAC 28

Bolide 37 Large Chameleon
Bolide 31
Bolide 27

Web II

Garden Party Kwiki insert

Evelyne GM Large Chameleon

Lindy 34
Lindy 30 Large Chameleon
Lindy 26

Paris Bombay 37
Paris Bombay 40
Paris Bombay 35
Paris Bombay PM

Picotin GM
Picotin MM
Picotin PM

Victoria

Plume 28
Plume 32

Whitebus

Market

Trim 31
Trim 35

Massai

Massai Cut
Massai Cut

Kelly 40
Kelly 35
Kelly 32
Kelly 28
Kelly 25

:ty:I will continue to add to the list!!:flowers:

Bag Insert List:

Birkin 40
Birkin 35 Medium chameleon UNstructured
Birkin 30 Large Chameleon Structured, Medium Chameleon UN
Birkin 25

HAC 36
HAC 32
HAC 28

Bolide 37 Large Chameleon S
Bolide 31
Bolide 27

Web II

Lindy 34
Lindy 30 Large Chameleon S, Medium Chameleon UN
Lindy 26

Paris Bombay 37
Paris Bombay 40
Paris Bombay 35
Paris Bombay PM

Picotin GM
Picotin MM
Picotin PM

Victoria

Garden Party Kwiki insert

Evelyne GM Medium Chameleon UN

Plume 28
Plume 32

Whitebus

Market

Trim 31
Trim 35

Massai

Massai Cut 40
Massai Cut 32

Kelly 40
Kelly 35
Kelly 32
Kelly 28
Kelly 25

Hi Julide - I also have ordered a medium for the Evelyne and sometimes use it for my 37 Bolide (but it should be a large for the 37 as you have listed), and the plume elan 28 should hopefully be the small which I just ordered. Thanks for starting this thread- so helpful!

Hi Julide - I also have ordered a medium for the Evelyne and sometimes use it for my 37 Bolide (but it should be a large for the 37 as you have listed), and the plume elan 28 should hopefully be the small which I just ordered. Thanks for starting this thread- so helpful!

Lanit:flowers:Thank you. I think if the medium works then it sounds perfect! The Large fills the bottom of the bag and makes it hard for me to stuff a book into my 37 Bolide. I am actually thinking about a Medium as it sounds like it will work with many bags also!:smile:

Okay, when I first started reading this thread, I thought that you ladies were talking about something that fits into the bag when it is NOT being used, but it sounds like you stuff this "thing" in your bag while using it??? Huh? I cannot be the only ignorant person reading this?? Okay, I'm asking for those who might be too embarrassed--what are you talking about experts??? thanks

^^ Lanit will the medium fit in the Plume élan at all or is it too big?

Yes the medium just barely fits the plume elan 28 - it is fine on the width, but the top needs to fold in about an inch with the drawstring. I would take a photo, but don't have the plume with me right now. When I get the small, I can take photos then. I have the medium unstructured.

Okay, when I first started reading this thread, I thought that you ladies were talking about something that fits into the bag when it is NOT being used, but it sounds like you stuff this "thing" in your bag while using it??? Huh? I cannot be the only ignorant person reading this?? Okay, I'm asking for those who might be too embarrassed--what are you talking about experts??? thanks

a purse organizer!

I currently use a PurseKet. Sizing is a tad off but I'm too fond of it to switch atm.

Sparklelisab I am so sorry that I have confused you.:flowers:A bag insert is an organizer for your purse. There are so many differnt types of organizer/inserts that I thought we could combine them all into a single thread where you could scroll down a list to see if you could possible use a single organizer/insert with multiple bag styles. So far these are the companies that are on the list:

http://www.chameleoninserts.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Kwiki-Purse-Insert-Organizer-Colors/dp/B001OOLCQC
http://www.tintamar.com/

I hope that this helps.:flowers: