Who's Getting Antsy for Anthracite?!

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I know I am!!! Can't wait to see/have this colour in my collection. It's almost end of Feb.....common Bal NY where are they! :hysteric:

I havnt been this excited to see a colour for a while. Someone post as soon as you get the call!

I'm not sure I'm antsy, but with all of the hype around here, I am getting excited to see someone post pics. It is definitely a mystery what the final undertones of the color will be.

I was, then I wasn't, now I'm curious. I think it's going to be a disappointment for me if it's a gray black. I wish they would get the sandstone in so I can see if it's boring. I want the new style hobo and I want to see sandstone before I decide on a color.

very excited. I am actually in paris,eating croissants and drinking coffee in our hotel room. its only 8:00 here. I couldn't sleep this morning cause I am so excited to get to bal paris and printemps. come on ten o'clock ! will post if I find anthracite!

oh siri! im so jealous of you! I would love to be in paris right now drinking coffee! one day... anyhow, yes! im very much excited for anthracite! BUT apparently neiman and marcus in tampa isnt scheduled to recieve it! I called yesterday to be put on the list but no such luck. so what will I do? I hope she can order one in for me! eek!

I'm probably gonna have to buy it from BalNY even before I see the colour irl. Holt's only gets a few colours in other than black and they usually sell out very fast, not to mention they take too long to get here!