Got back from LV Collins st store...

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
So I went Collins st LV this afternoon to check out the Dentelle line. After checking with my favorite SA, she confirmed it to me that, the show pieces will be released earlier than the normal pieces like speedy, wallet and cles. They are expected on 25th, and latest by 15th of March:wtf:!!I'm on the wait-list for the gold Dentelle pochette wallet.

The SA (Lisa) was amazing:love:, I spent almost an hour @ the store trying out sunnies, accessories and bags. I saw the new Pomme d'Amour accessories:heart:: flat pouch (white, pomme), pastilles key holder (white, pomme). They've got pomme in all wallet styles except the zippy. Of course I didn't leave empty handed, and here's what I got--->the Pomme d'Amour Pastilles Phone Strap!! It was the only one in stock, and was on hold for a customer who didn't come to pick it up, so I was lucky enough to get it:yahoo:!! It retails for AU$360.

phone2.jpg

phone.jpg

Congrats!
I was looking at the Pomme Key chain extender thingy today..
but didn't get it..

Anyone in Sydney check out the "new SA" James....??:drool:

He looks like an LV model from the RTW shows!! Boyish cute.. Just what i like hehe

Congrats ... it is FAB:heart: What did you think of the pomme flat pouch?? Did you try on the stephen?:graucho: I adore the picture of your dog....so cute:love:

Haha~I decided not to try on the stephen again, too risky!! I was afraid I'd fall in love with it all over again:sweatdrop:!!

The flat pouch was cute, but i really couldn't think of any use for it except storing CC and small paper. It would be too small to use as a clutch and too big for just hanging on the bag as a bag-charm IMO:s.

how are the Dentelles? have they got them in? i can't wait to go back to Melbourne this weekend :wlae:

I saw some pics of the Dentelles!! They were very nice, especially the gold!! I'm on the waiting list for the pochette wallet, keep my fingers crossed~!

Oh btw, the SA told me that the Dentelles was SEASONAL, NOT LE, just like the Grooms.