Goyard St. Louis White

I emailed Goyard's Paris stores and they replied me! They said the St. Louis tote PM would be 545 euros plus an all inclusive shipping fee of 150 euros...
The PM tote used to be 485 euros but they increased its price on April 1st, which is like a week ago... For the GM one, it used to be 570 euros before the price increase and I am not sure how much it is not. And you have to pay the 150 euros of shipping fee if you order it from one of the Paris stores. I think it will be cheaper if you ask your friend to buy it for you in Paris and then send it to you! Sorry for this late reply! Hope it helps!! :smile:

Thanks!

I have a white PM St. Louis too and it is really not hard to maintain. I haven't done anything to it before and it is perfectly white still =)

I have both white and black/tan totes! I've been using the white one for 3 yrs now. It is durable, but I do notice that the bottom corners tend to fade a bit. Plus, the part were the straps are sewn into the bag seems to have some cracks or paint peeling off. My black/tan on the other hand, has no issues like the white one. Looks brand new still.

Let us know what you'll get.

I kept contemplating a white GM too. I have a black PM but need a bigger tote for the summer and wanted a fun, summer color. I ended up getting the GM in a different color - but I love still LOVE the white one!!

I just ordered a white st.louis in medium and am trying to figure out what color of stripes and monogram to do...i am a Lilly girl so i wear a bunch of pink and green..any suggestions would be most appreciated! thanks

yes but what color of stripes????

Do you have any favorite colors that you like to use as an accent??

You could do something classic like a Gucci-type stripe colors.

I LOVE orange so I would lean towards that.

Purple is also interesting.

Look through the forum pictures and see if there is anything that strikes your fancy!!

You could also do red/black as a classic combo.