Length of time new bags in stores

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
I really really want a Cocqueliot (or however you spell it!) but I have absolutely no possible funds until possibly next year.

How long do new colours stay in stores for? Is it likely I may find one hanging around somewhere by the beginning of next year? Or even Ebay etc?

Im so gutted that my perfect red shows up and I am about to move house and buy all new stuff for it, typical timing huh? :tdown:

I'm thinking I'll get one early next Spring, on ebay, for £600, in perfect condition. :lol: See you there! :graucho:

:wtf::noggin::bagslap: Hands off this ones mine ;)

Dark Nights seem to be cropping up a bit on Ebay etc recently so fingers crossed there will be enough to go around. If not I will happily settle for 07 Vermillion...mind you finding one of those seems to be near impossible!!!!

Cocquelicot is also my perfect red, and I missed Tomato, her sister color as that was in my pre-Bal days and Tomato hardly ever pops up in the styles I want!

I think Bal planned to create these pent-up feelings by not releasing a red for a year.

I'm thinking I'll get one early next Spring, on ebay, for £600, in perfect condition. See you there!

:sneaky:mere girl: I'm thinking you may be onto something! Remember this is a very strong and beautiful red, and in my opinion, those who can buy cannot resist her; however, those who buy(and sell) red bags may be those :shrugs: who just don't wear red

It is very frustrating trying to find a bag from a certain season once it's over. Sometimes I think Bal purposely creates such "fever" so that you're pressurized to buy it the moment it's released and I don't like that one bit. It's what made me stop chasing Bal bags.

I don't mind pre-owned since that can come with huge savings so I usually wait for something I like to show up on a resale site. Even the most HTF Bbags manage to show up sooner or later.

I agree with Jira and believe no matter how hot the color is, it will show up on the auction sites sooner or later.

This is true, I have in the last 6 months managed to snag myself Ink, Pumpkin and Eggplant which apparantly are fairly difficult to come across.

I may even settle for a different red, I am still undecided as to the perfect red for me, all I know is that I want a bright red city..

I had a 07 Tomato a while back but I think I need something brighter :smile:

Well, not that I want this to happen to you .. but I waited 2 years to FINALLY get my '05 Apple Green City!! However, she's PERFECTION!!!! (so goes the adage .. "good things come to those who wait"!) Point is, that yes .. eventually .. you will find your bag!

This Coq Red is very HOT right now & may even sell out faster. But, eventually somebody who will buy this bag right now might find something else later, since Bal always have some gorgeous colors every season & decides to let it go. Everything is so possible, just like I just found my Mogano City. It's just a matter of how long can you resist to wait.:P