New Fidji design?

How much is the fidji now? I have one in burgundy and thinking of buying another one before extinction. :smile:

GSF priced it at $1250 now, excl. shipping.

I got it now because it's never coming back. My plan was to get a Vendome then a Fidji but their 'extinction plan' changed my priority really quickly!

Hello Layn!
Its all good! I got a pink one from online and I am so happy even if its not brandnew anymore.:smile: Got lucky!

Show it to us soon!!

I would love a pink one.. Pink St. Louis would be lovely but too bad, scaredy cat me always worries whether they are authentic and end up dropping the idea. Lucky u!

Show it to us soon!!

I would love a pink one.. Pink St. Louis would be lovely but too bad, scaredy cat me always worries whether they are authentic and end up dropping the idea. Lucky u!

Will post pic one of these days... Its very pretty especially in person. Goyard is very pretty with light colors. The handles are not hard to clean. I cleaned it with leather cleaner. :biggrin: To be honest.. I love it and find it prettier than my burgundy!

Will post pic one of these days... Its very pretty especially in person. Goyard is very pretty with light colors. The handles are not hard to clean. I cleaned it with leather cleaner. :biggrin: To be honest.. I love it and find it prettier than my burgundy!

u are making me so envious!!! I wish I have a pink St louis!!