Lady Dior for the younger crowd?

Jan 24, 2010
Hi everybody. So I'm 21 years and absolutely LOVE the Lady Dior purse and would love to own one. I've heard many people say that the purse is made for older women who lunch and so one, so my question is what do you think about the Lady Dior being worn by a younger crowd?

I am 25 and just bought mine 2 days ago... You can wear it with everything. This is the benefit of having chanel classic flap and lady dior, it fits everything.
do google for lady dior in action and you will see that it is worn with different styles.
I think having a lady dior is a MUST.
Buy it, you will not regret it.

i am 25 and just bought mine 2 days ago... You can wear it with everything. This is the benefit of having chanel classic flap and lady dior, it fits everything.
Do google for lady dior in action and you will see that it is worn with different styles.
I think having a lady dior is a must.
Buy it, you will not regret it.

thanks for your reply, yes i defiantly need to get one. Congrats on your new dior, what color did you get?

@kellyng, the red new lock is stunning!
I do have the same concern even though seeing IRL some young people carrying LD and they DO look fabulous without any doubts.
I don't own one now but will definitely have one later on ;)

I'm 17 and while there is no way I can afford a Lady Dior right now, I'm in love with the bag and hope to get one someday. I've had your concerns too, but I've seen plenty of pictures of younger women carrying one who easily pull it off and look fabulous! I say don't worry about your age and buy one if you love it. :smile: It's such a classic piece! I look forward to the day when I can own one myself!

I do believe that dior lady bags are more for the "older crowd" because it is very sophisticated bag and because of its price tag. However, it is a very classic piece and will suit every woman.