I've officially lost my mind!

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
My mouse is one of those with all the programmable buttons.

I've programmed them to open webpages, so with a click of a certain button I get:

1. LV Purse Forum (here!)
2. eBay - check eBay for Louis Vuitton Miroir (newest listings first)
3. eBay - check eBay for Louis Vuitton Suhali (newest listings first)
4. Let-Trade

I feel like such a dork! :shame:

Haha. That's not dorky at all.
TPF and ebay are the first sites I check after checking my mail. I've been in L.A. since Saturday afternoon and can't believe all I've missed here!!

thats sad....

haha jk!

im so with u

I have ebay, let-trade, lv.com, elux, and tpf all on my favorites so i can just click right to them :smile: i visit ehhhh 2340213470 times a day

Hey, I'm with ya sister! I have programmed my new IE 7.0 to open a Tab Group that includes Purse Forum, Let-Trade, Jemznjewels, and Luxury-Shops.com. I have given up on eBay.

Lisa

Haha, I've started to check tpf before I check the news now. That's really weird for me, but I guess I'm starting to become addicted :shame:

ME TOO! I used to check news and e-mail, now I'm all over purse sites and MIGHT check news maybe a couple times a week. Still pretty good at the e-mail, though.

Hehe, thats too cute. I check email, here, elux, my ebay listing, then here again. lol.

and welcome back Lvbabydoll! :heart:

It turns into a vicious circle and I end up spending all day online.

I'll start here and read everything. Then I'll go to eBay and check everything. By the time I'm done with eBay, I figure there might be new posts here, so I come back. Then, I figure there might be new eBay listings, so I go back there. It goes back and forth all day! LOL

Amen. I usually starts out on tPF and spends anything from a couple of minutes to an hour here, then I check the news and then I check my myspace. I use a mail client, and since I dualscreen, I can read my mail at the same time as I'm on tPF. I know, it's really dorky:shame:

When TPF is my homepage I will know that I have lost my mind....I know that I am almost there because I can't even remember the name of the websites I used to visit every day before I found TPF.