Help Me Out Here: Best Natural-Looking Blush Color On Fair Skin?

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
Seriously, I can never find the right blush color for me. I have fair skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair. I'm searching for a powder blush that will give me a 'natural flush' look, if you know what I mean?

I have been looking at NARS and MAC, but there are SO many choices, I don't know where to start. Help! :faint:

Seriously, I can never find the right blush color for me. I have fair skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair. I'm searching for a powder blush that will give me a 'natural flush' look, if you know what I mean?

I have been looking at NARS and MAC, but there are SO many choices, I don't know where to start. Help! :faint:

I would suggest Chanel rose petal, bobbi brown sand pink or bare mineral Hint powder blush.
;)

I would suggest Chanel rose petal, bobbi brown sand pink or bare mineral Hint powder blush.
;)

Wow, you're fast, susu! Thank you, I'm putting these on my list!
les22.gif

Burberry is another line that I would recommend but I don't know if you have access to that line. I had a makeover there yesterday and there are so fabulous color choices and the color is build-able. They have pinks, peaches, and even light browns. I regret not picking up a blush for myself and I am fair to MAC NW20 for reference with hazel eyes and dark brown hair. The sales associate used Cameo Rose on me and it looked great! So if you have access to them, I would suggest giving them a look.

Burberry is another line that I would recommend but I don't know if you have access to that line. I had a makeover there yesterday and there are so fabulous color choices and the color is build-able. They have pinks, peaches, and even light browns. I regret not picking up a blush for myself and I am fair to MAC NW20 for reference with hazel eyes and dark brown hair. The sales associate used Cameo Rose on me and it looked great! So if you have access to them, I would suggest giving them a look.

Thank you for the tips! So Burberry has a makeup line? I don't think I have ever seen it. Not even online, I think. Sounds good, though.

I'm pretty fair (NC20-25 on MAC's scale, Bobbi Brown Warm Beige when a little tanned) and love these:

NARS Outlaw
MAC Pink Swoon -- this is one that everyone seems to love (Well Dressed is another one to look at)
Bobbi Brown Maui

I'm pretty fair (NC20-25 on MAC's scale, Bobbi Brown Warm Beige when a little tanned) and love these:

NARS Outlaw
MAC Pink Swoon -- this is one that everyone seems to love (Well Dressed is another one to look at)
Bobbi Brown Maui

OK, I just googled them and I don't know about you, but Outlaw scares me when I look at it, LOL! :shocked: Pink Swoon and Maui look very pretty to me. Thank you!

I'm a typical pale Celtic complexion with auburn hair. My skin is so white I often get enquiries about my health (less so with makeup).

Chantecaille does a creme blush in "charming" if you're looking for pink blush colours. I favour non-twinkly bronzer or NARS Luster for warmth now, because I feel like a dolly when I wear pinker shades.

I'm a typical pale Celtic complexion with auburn hair. My skin is so white I often get enquiries about my health (less so with makeup).

Chantecaille does a creme blush in "charming" if you're looking for pink blush colours. I favour non-twinkly bronzer or NARS Luster for warmth now, because I feel like a dolly when I wear pinker shades.

Well, you've got a point there. Even though I love looking at pink colors, I think the warmer colors will look better on me.

I was looking at NARS Luster yesterday and I was wondering if perhaps Madly would look better on me. I think you just answered my question: I'm going to try out Luster.

Never heard of Chantecaille before, I'm going to look that up as well. Thank you for your suggestions :flowers: