Really, LV Salesboy?

MissCara

May 11, 2011
So, I dropped off three bags for heatstamping yesterday, at the Pittsburgh Louis V shoppe.

The (very) snotty salesboy picks up my Damier Neverfull and says, "I just want you to know that I can't guarantee that the monogram will be straight."

I made sure I'd heard him right, and replied, "Well, I'm fairly certain that for what I paid for this bag, you'll make sure that it's straight, or replace my bag, correct?"

He just sputtered and hemmed and hawed, until I requested a manager.

Ew.

Just...ew.

I'm shocked to hear that! I know 2 of the male SAs at Pittsburgh, and they have always been wonderful. Which one was it?

I have never had anything heatstamped there, but we just had heatstamping done in Orlando, and they promised us that the stamps would be nice and straight.

I'm shocked to hear that! I know 2 of the male SAs at Pittsburgh, and they have always been wonderful. Which one was it?

I have never had anything heatstamped there, but we just had heatstamping done in Orlando, and they promised us that the stamps would be nice and straight.

Hang on, let me check my receipt...Christopher was the SA.

Salesboy? :shocked:

:P Sorry if it offended.

His rudeness earned him the nickname.

Christopher?? OMG, I love him! He must have been having a bad day or something, because usually he is really sweet!
Sorry to hear about your bad experience...when do you get your items back?

Christopher?? OMG, I love him! He must have been having a bad day or something, because usually he is really sweet!
Sorry to hear about your bad experience...when do you get your items back?

Tonight or tomorrow.
I'm hoping there's no issue.
And I hope he WAS just having a bad day, because he was less than helpful. He also gave me guff about heatstamping Not-brand-new Vachetta, which no other SA has ever said would be an issue. Strange. It was just a very unpleasant experience.

Wow...I hope you see him when you pick them up, and hopefully he'll be friendlier. I've never seen him be rude to anyone, he's usually so nice. I've never heard anything about stamping older vachetta..actually, the SAs in Orlando told my mom that she could bring in her new neverfull any time to have it done.
Sorry about your experience...I know that having a rude SA can totally ruin a LV trip, and I usually wait for Christopher because he is so nice!