Bronze Metallic WOC Quick reveal:)

vhdos

May 18, 2007
After not purchasing a new Chanel for about 3 years, I took the plunge again and bought this:
IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg
It is the Bronze/Gold Half Moon Wallet on Chain with silver hardware. It has more room than I thought and I can easily fit my credit cards, sunglasses, lip gloss, and IPhone. The bag can be worn 4 ways:
Short, double strap
One long strap
Cross body
Clutch
It was $1395 plus tax.
I'll be wearing it to dinner tonight and will post some additional modeling pics:smile:

After not purchasing a new Chanel for about 3 years, I took the plunge again and bought this:
View attachment 1424236

View attachment 1424235
It is the Bronze/Gold Half Moon Wallet on Chain with silver hardware. It has more room than I thought and I can easily fit my credit cards, sunglasses, lip gloss, and IPhone. The bag can be worn 4 ways:
Short, double strap
One long strap
Cross body
Clutch
It was $1395 plus tax.
I'll be wearing it to dinner tonight and will post some additional modeling pics:smile:

It is a very versatile WOC, congrats !

I love the Half Moon, what a great choice. So versatile and cute. Congratulations!

attachment.php

Congrats! Im so in love with my new half moon too, tho it's dark silver. I love that you can use it casually by messenger style and for more formal events by using it as a clutch! Really worth!