Just got back from New Orleans with . . . something !

krmkjk

Kelli
Jan 15, 2007
Hello everyone!

Well I just got back from New Orleans! W O W ! There are SO MANY people there for Mardi Gras!

Anyways, I went to the LV in Saks and I KNEW I was going to get something, but I didn't know what... there was an Azur Speedy 25, and it was sold while I was there and there were . . . the RIVETING MONO!!! O M G! I almost passed out when I saw it! I absolutely LOVE it! I tried it on and wanted to cry b/c I didn't have enough money and didn't have my credit card. BUT my new card is coming in soon soooo... I want, no, NEED to get it.

In other news, I FINALLY found my own SA!!! He was SO sweet and helped me out SO much! When I left, he came AROUND the desk to hand me my bag and gave me his card. Noone else has EVER given me service like that!.

AND NOW!

My new

Pomme D'Amour Cles!
(I had to have it)
pommecles004.jpg

F L A S H
pommecles006.jpg

N O F L A S H
pommecles008.jpg

Update on collection:
(I returned Mini Lin Bucket and Tulum Pochette-I wasn't FEELING them. haha)
pommecles015.jpg

Congrats! :flowers:
:heart: the Pomme d'amour Cles. Glad you had a great time in New Orleans. Sure the Mardi Gras was colorful and fun!

haha! I didn't go for Mardi Gras.. I actually don't really like it! (Too many drunk people) I just went b/c today was one of my ONLY days off... I usually work 7 days a week, so I RARELY go even though I live 45 minutes away! :yes: