List of LV Re-sellers/ Consignment Shops/ eStores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Does anybody know if LV does mail order & ship overseas, like how Bal & Prada do?
Any email add of the Stores in Milan or Paris?
Thanks much!!

Yes, will be interested to know of any contacts in these stores and if they ship overseas, specifically to Australia. Some of the prices here are just ridiculous hey

Malleries.com does consignments now, it looks like a store named Luxury Mart sells the consignments? :confused1:

I am a little skeptical sending off my high priced bags, has anyone had any experience selling with Luxury Mart?

I have one LV that I purchased directly from louisvuitton.com. After some research I found that it wasn't worth buying used from most places. I used to window shop on BBOSprivatesale.com, but the prices and names for most of their items are way off. And I have heard that people have received counterfeit items from them.

I know you wrote this awhile ago but I also used to window shop at BBOSprivatesale.com. Haven't checked in awhile but I was ify about the mixed reviews; sometimes the bags are in great condition some are not in good conidition.

I wondered why no one mention them earlier in this thread.

Hi. any experience with stylishstuff.cc? Selling tons of designer kit, including LV handbags for less than 1/2 price. can they be trusted?? Thanks

I'm pretty sure they're fakes.
One thing I do when I come across a site like that, I read the " about us" section ( usually in small print at the bottom of the page).
If it says we our a wholesaler who gets our products directly from the factory or we buy damaged or seconds from the designer, that's a clue to me they are knock offs.
Some designers destroy damaged goods,orthers send them to their outlet stores ( and LV ) doesn't have one or they sell the to TJ Maxx ( usually Coach & DB).
hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.