My day just keeps getting better...

Poor baby. I can't believe they are going to make her wait all weekend. Hopefully she isn't in any pain and the removal will be quick and easy.

Just an update on licorice she had both her teeth removed nd the vet put her on 3 more types of meds im getting ready to leave work to go pick her up she has to be on soft dog food for awhile.

Glad to hear the worst is over. She should recover quickly from here. I'm sure she feels much better without those hurting teeth. I know she will be happy to see her mommy.

On our way home she laid in my lap and cried, I started crying b/c it breaks my heart to hear her like that and know she's hurting. She's never cried before but I know with in a day or two she'll feel better. She's on pain meds and is on a diet of moist dog food for a week

Its been almost a week since licorice had her surgery and today she has not ate at all she wont even eat a treat and her stool when she goes to the bathroom is a little loose but that could be bc shes on moust dog food until wednesday i couldnt even get her to take her ultram (tramadol) meds which is for pain. Idk what to do for her but im going to give the vet a call tomorrow while im at work if she doesnt eat her breakfast. I was prescribed a long time ago to give her 1/4 pepcid for upset stomach but i dont wanna give her that unless i know its safe to with her being on this other meds. Also her stomach is making odd noises and she does have really stinky gas.

Hopefully, Licorice's lack of appetite and tummy troubles are just a result of eating the new moist food the past week. I hope you get a quick, good answer from the vet tomorrow. Sending good thoughts your way.

Great news. FYI Pepcid is fine to give with other meds. I give it to my Diabetic now and then if he is having tummy trouble. I hope she is feeling better soon.
Thank you! I did give her one last night. She ate her breakfast and just had her dinner, she's acting her normal self!