Most favorite Prada bag EVAH!!

dauphine

Aug 1, 2006
118.jpg

This is my baby!!! I wish I had bought every bag of this line when it was available. It's still so beautiful.

What is your most favorite Prada that you own? Pics please. ;)

dc794c6f.jpg

nappa fiocco clutch!
I was a college student when it came out so I couldn't afford it on my part time job =(
took me 3 years to find the orange one on ebay, with the help of TPF authenticators! I LOOOOOVE it!
I love the style! I wish I had every color! Including the glace one from the same collection as your bag!

dc794c6f.jpg

nappa fiocco clutch!
I was a college student when it came out so I couldn't afford it on my part time job =(
took me 3 years to find the orange one on ebay, with the help of TPF authenticators! I LOOOOOVE it!
I love the style! I wish I had every color! Including the glace one from the same collection as your bag!

Beautiful!! That color is outstanding.

This is my favourite ever Prada bag. It is from the washed leather line from several years ago.

It is the best leather ever and is leather lined also (before those nasty pleather linings!!)

I also loved the degrade bags and had the same bag as you and also a smaller glace zippers tote, both of which are gone now!!

Attachments

• DSC01779.JPG
    DSC01779.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 691
This is my favourite ever Prada bag. It is from the washed leather line from several years ago.

It is the best leather ever and is leather lined also (before those nasty pleather linings!!)

I also loved the degrade bags and had the same bag as you and also a smaller glace zippers tote, both of which are gone now!!

Love this bag. It looks big and juicy. Thanks for replying.

WOW. Me loves. :biggrin:

SO stylish, casual but chic.
You could do so much with this.

I bought this purse back in 2008 at the Saks in New Orleans. Trust me, there are no more. And they can't order any. The SA's there are just sales people. They don't know a lot about their products.

It's a gorgeous bag, but after my first experience with Prada, it's left a bad taste in my mouth. I received my first order from them yesterday (Prada.com) and to make a long story short, they'd snipped the *Made In* tag out of my brand new bag which makes me ponder that the rumors about some bags being made in China aren't rumors after all. Totally ruined my Prada experience. :sad: