My first RM--Reveal!

OMG3kids

Lives with a circus
Apr 10, 2011
I have never seen RM bags at my Nordstrom, but today I did. ;) They said that since this bag is featured in the upcoming catalog, they got ONE shipment. And only ONE red one. I tried it on and knew I was totally hosed.
The Mini Mac clutch in red! This is the most perfect cross body I have ever owned! I was leery of the gold chain, but love it. And the price was great--$195 before tax. THe leather is very lush and soft, but also feels thick and durable.
If anyone elsa has this bag, please let me know how to care for the leather. Thanks in advance!
I'll try to add more photos, too. My iPhone is acting up...

Attachments

• photo-17.JPG
    photo-17.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 297
That bag is so cute!!
It sounds like your bag might be the "ruby" leather maybe...just a guess.That came with the black lining and the little dashes.
....or maybe "fine wine."
I don't see how it could be the old wine leather but then what do I know! :lolots:

That bag is so cute!!
It sounds like your bag might be the "ruby" leather maybe...just a guess.That came with the black lining and the little dashes.
....or maybe "fine wine."
I don't see how it could be the old wine leather but then what do I know! :lolots:

Well, you have abetter guess than I do. :P All I know is that it is severely cool. :cool: