Come Play in my Closet - Redux - Paris LV

Okay... :salute:everyone on your feet... :salute: we have a 5 Star General coming your way! All ready for a spy mission with his camera (and Pomme key cles)!

The books next to Sarg are from a few of the LV Exhibits I've been to, held on the top floor of the Champs Elysees store. There are two more somewhere!

attachment.php

Celine Black Smooth and Leo Shoulder Luggage! She is styled with Chanel and Valentino. I would not put the scarf ON HER but it I like to keep them with me during the summer because my hair is getting long so I would probably just let it show a bit!

attachment.php

attachment.php

As many of you know, I purchased a HL Mini for Pooey off the bay.

AGAIN, it was Like New blah blah blah. It was so filthy that it made your hands itch after you touched it so back it went! So on this last visit to LV I purchased a new one from the store.

Now...Yes, this is for Pooey to carry when we go shopping but it's really for my closet. It is an excellent representation of LV's committment to excellence that this little baby is made the same as the big ones and she is without flaws.

I'll take more pictures of her later but here's Pooey dressed and ready for the party. Check out those nails!:nuts:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is the Columbia Scarf and Beret.

Paris weather is very unpredictable, especially in the fall. There seems to always be a bit of rain every day and for a girl with naturally curly hair who straightens it And uses hairspray, that's the kiss of the death. I have discovered that the only way to stay looking cute throughout the day is to start the day with a Beret or Newsboy hat and Don't take it off!

So, I have quite the collection of hats that travel to Paris with me every years.

However, this set is extra special. I purchase this after spending the day at la Maison de Louis Vuitton. We were there so long that the Montaigne store had closed, as it closes at 6. However, Margarita (head of Customer Relations for the World) called and had them hold the store open for us. It was during the LV Drought so although before going to home I was prepared to drop about 10K and after going to home I was prepared to swap my soul for the contents of the store!! As you can imagine, what they had was very limited. However, my wonderful SA Linda had been putting special items aside for me for about a month before I arrived. She knows me well and so picked out this cute little combo for me to wear in Paris.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's a "modeling" shot of the Columbia Set.

The first picture was taken outside my apartment, I'm on my way to meet a friend at the Arc de Triomphe for a military presentation.

The second picture is me and my friend. Check out the metals! He's the head of Veteran Affairs for France! Oo la la! Très magnifique!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Okay... I'm cheating a little here because one would think that the pictures in this thread would be items from MY collection but the items in these pictures do NOT belong to me! However, the title of this thread is "Come play in MY Closet" so if you are going to store your items in my closet then I get to photograph them!

Presenting... Mademoiselle Poo-del's leather goods collection.
This is not her full LV collection as it does not include her scarves!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's what every LV girl needs for the rainy days in Paris!

This is another one of the items my Paris SA ferreted away for me during the shortage!

attachment.php

attachment.php