Did I make a right decision on this Reade PM?

Jan 7, 2011
I've done a search and don't seem to find a lot of READE PM owners, don't see many modeling pics either...

but i just fell in love with the vernis in Fuschia color and keep thinking about owning a purse in this color.. so I found one on ebay and won the bid..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...si=By2xV0xTM1q8%2Ff5mWS1LbvS81As%3D&viewitem=

But now i am not sure, it looks big in the photo but for the measurement, i think it is pretty small.. And again it's vachetta,somehting i could never handle well.. i wish i could get a wilshire but searched high and low just couldn't find one..

what do you all think about this bag? Worth that 315 bucks?

I have the Reade PM in Pomme. It is a smaller bag, but actually will hold quite a lot.

There is actually an old thread here that showed someone else's Reade with several cans of soup. :smile:

DSC02949.jpg

i'm 5 feet and i love the reade pm, then again i'm fine with smaller bags :smile:

I had a reade pm and sold it a few years ago. I only wore it twice, it was too small and without a zipper top there was no purpose to it. I think if you like the wilshire, you'll like this bag too, its just a smaller version of it.

i'm 5 feet and i love the reade pm, then again i'm fine with smaller bags :smile:

I don't find it small on you at all, you look gorgeous with this bag!!

Thanks all for your advice, guess i really have to try it on myself when it's here then.. just love the colorful vernis and how i wish they could relaunch some of these beautiful colors again!

I actually think it's better in the small size. Bright colored vernis can be really overwhelming in large doses, but in a little tote, it's SOOO cute! It looks very classy and subtle and beautiful instead of making people need to put on their sunglasses to look at you! LOL

I think it will be great, congrats and enjoy it!

$315 is a good price. I bought mine with a Loudow Wallet for $400. So we pay pretty much the same $300 for the bag.

I wasn't sure when I bought mine at first, but I end up loving it. It holds so much more than you'd think, I can put a small wallet, keys, phone, and a paperback book in there. I find that when I use handheld bags, I am on a outing that doesn't need a lot. Other wise, I'd up for a shoulder bag or a crossbody bag.

I don't think you'd loose money on it, if you decide to sell.

I love the bag and the colors it comes in but it is very small. My friend has one and her kindergarden class always thinks it is her lunch bag, she has a good laugh over that.