class action lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only an eBay buyer but after reading the horror stories on here, I would never, ever sell. It is too easy to be scammed ! The lack of responsibility on eBay's part amazes me for a company so well known. I really feel bad for sellers on here who get stuck with scammers.

I am only an eBay buyer but after reading the horror stories on here, I would never, ever sell. It is too easy to be scammed ! The lack of responsibility on eBay's part amazes me for a company so well known. I really feel bad for sellers on here who get stuck with scammers.

you are very smart to only buy. I am literally in tears because I feel so wronged by the scammers of ebay and ebay themselves are just as criminal.

class action suit.... well,in theory wouldn't that be nice... this company has

some unbelievable policies that certainly need to be re-evaluated for sure..

like destroying of merchandise because one paty deems it to be fake

class action suit.... well,in theory wouldn't that be nice... this company has

some unbelievable policies that certainly need to be re-evaluated for sure..

like destroying of merchandise because one paty deems it to be fake

yeah, I am serious. If anyone in the US here thinks it's a good idea, we should definitely consider it. How many time have people just here on TPF been mistreated by Ebay? I can't count them! How many times have we been punished and NOT ebay?!

you are very smart to only buy. I am literally in tears because I feel so wronged by the scammers of ebay and ebay themselves are just as criminal.

When I started buying I thought that if I ever got tired of what I had, I would just throw it back up for sale. At this point, I would not sell a penny on that thing. literally, a 1 cent penny. Not worth the potential BS.

And for you and everyone else, I feel very bad that you were scammed by people who obviously have no soul.

When I started buying I thought that if I ever got tired of what I had, I would just throw it back up for sale. At this point, I would not sell a penny on that thing. literally, a 1 cent penny. Not worth the potential BS.

And for you and everyone else, I feel very bad that you were scammed by people who obviously have no soul.

yeah, it's not even the people who have attempted to scam me, it's also about the people ebay gave my contact info to who threatened my life as well as my family for 3 weeks. Ebay is one huge criminal.

I have been selling on eBay for almost a year now. I have sold just over 100 items. I will say majority of my transactions have gone through with no problems whatsoever. However, there was one time where the seller wanted to return an expensive item, mostly because of buyer's remorse, and I will say it was VERY stressful. That one situation that is so bad, can really outweigh all of the good of eBay unfortunately.
Plus reading this sub-forum doesn't help. I think alot of people are petrified of eBay because of all of the stories on here. In all likelihood, if you sell on the Bay, you'll be fine. It's just those few situations that truly suck that make it not worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.