I Came, I Saw, I ………? (Reveal)

Love to Becky too- if only you could train her to take the modelling pics....

Thank you mamabenny

Can't help myself,
From the archives:
DSC02137.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

dd972622.jpg

7a4c0540.jpg

conker!! that colour made me gasp when I seen the first pictures from the a/w collection. Its so stunning!!
Lots of great photo's for us to drool over. I think Conker will be a hit on tpf this autumn.
I always enjoy your reveals, so entertaining :smile:

Congrats ;)

ps. lovely dog

Great reveal again Corries! I was going to say that the wine didn't obscure entering the pin number, but I see you didn't need to - even better!

Now if only Alexa would hold her shape when carried on the long strap (as per your modelling pic, lol at Rosa Klebb face!) & not soften & "mould round" the contents.... :shucks:

Am late to this and it's all been said but that's a stunning Alexa. Lovely to see the inside shots too. Leather looks fabulous. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

I think so, it's a classic colour because Conker they may call it, and that's fair enough but it is in the Claret/Burgundy colour way.[/QUOTE]

I thought it looked clarety Corries - best colourway yet for Alexa imho, Congratulations!!!

Just seen photos of Becky - those doleful eyes.... I love those pics of her!

Ditto to everything thats been said already! Conker is definately a wining colour. More on track with the understated classiness of mulberry. I adore your bag choice, Congrats!

Edit: pics of becky and bags are soooo cute!

You definitely made the right choice corries, she's a beaut! Alexa will be a banker for the foreseeable future IMO. And Polly Push will make the Christmas sale I shouldn't wonder, if you're still tempted later in the year......:graucho: I think you should offer your photography services to Mulberry - your close-ups look far better than anything on dot com!! Fab modelling pics too - although I'm starting to feel that I know your sitting room nearly as well as I know my own, lol!!:lol:

And as for the pic of Becky with the leopard clutch......:love:

Wonderful choice Corries! Your Alexa looks amazing! She really suits you in your modeling pictures! I love the picture of your beautiful dog and the roxy! His facial expression is priceless!

Corries, your Alexa is stunning and looks great on you.

The Glasgow Party sounds better than the Edinburgh party. I orignally received the invite for Glasgow in the post however I found out that Edinburgh were having their's on the same night as the HN event so I went there.

I was greeted by a tray of bubbly but as I was driving home I declined. Apart from the bubbly at the door it didn't seem any different to a normal day in the store. There certainly wasn't anyone hanging about for any length of time. All the customers just came and went quite quickly. I was a bit disappointed and thought thank goodness I didn't make a special trip to Glasgow for this.

However, it seems the Glasgow party was better and I should have went after all. We could have even had some bubbly together :smile: