Refurbishment?

Apr 30, 2011
i was wondering if you bring in your ysl bag to a ysl store, can they refurbish your bag? i am asking because i am interested in purchasing a bag from someone but the bag is a light colored leather and it has lotion/oil stains on a few spots. any suggestions?

i was wondering if you bring in your ysl bag to a ysl store, can they refurbish your bag? i am asking because i am interested in purchasing a bag from someone but the bag is a light colored leather and it has lotion/oil stains on a few spots. any suggestions?

I'm not sure if YSL boutiques offer the service like Chanel and other brands, but they can definitely refer you to purse spas.

i sent my chanel bag in last week in feb. still havent got it back, the chanel boutique not to friendly, they said 6 to 8 weeks after that time past, then they said they told me 8 to 12 weeks, now going on 14 weeks. does any1 hav a story about this, y does it take so long is theis normal, i had so many events i missed i wnated to use this bag for.

i sent my chanel bag in last week in feb. still havent got it back, the chanel boutique not to friendly, they said 6 to 8 weeks after that time past, then they said they told me 8 to 12 weeks, now going on 14 weeks. does any1 hav a story about this, y does it take so long is theis normal, i had so many events i missed i wnated to use this bag for.

i have heard that they do take a long time. do a search on here and im sure you will find more threads with info.