Ergo or Bleeker?

Ergo Tote in Pond or Bleeker Shopper in Coal?

• Get the Ergo!

• Get the Bleeker!

• Don't like either one.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would say both.

Ergos are heavenly and light and everything I never knew I wanted from a bag.
Bleecker leather is smushy and wonderful and thick. The hardware is tough. These mamas can be heavy. I have 3 bleeckers and 1 ergo but I love them all.

Ergo! Ergo! Ergo! I have 5 large Ergo hobos and a large Ergo tote and I love them all so much. Don't get me wrong, Bleeker bags are great too but Ergo is one of my very favorite lines and that's saying something considering how long I have been shopping Coach.

I have owned two Ergos and I sold them both. I know that Ergos are supposed to be really easy to carry, but I didn't like the way either of them wore on me. They sat too high and were always bunched up underneath my arm. I haven't owned a Bleecker but I am dying to add one to my collection, the look so classic and lovely!

I voted for the bleeker but probaly for the wrong reasons. I prefer ergos over bleekers. However I never liked the pond color on the ergo. If you like the pond color of the ergo get the ergo. I love how the ergo is light weight. I own 4 ergo hobos and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I like the ergos but don't own one. I do have a felicia xl slim duffle bleeker love it and the hardware but she is heavy so I try not to stuff her. That is hard cause she is a big mama.

I have the Egro in Pond and it is an amazing and stunning bag... So unique..

user215093_pic71273_1295365390[1].jpg

Here she is with all here Legacy Stripe Accessories..