Who is getting what from the S/S11 sale?

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I pre-saled an off white G-bag in woven linen & nylon straw. Been wanting a worry-free off white bag for Spring and I love the G-bag! I'll post a picture when it arrives Thursday.

TODS boutiques sale is on selected bags & shoes from 30 to 40% off.
Saks - 30% off

Come on tell us what your got!;)

I think I've seen that bag, LT. Or, at least one at Saks in SF that fit the description. Which size, the medium? It was quite beautiful. It would be hard to control myself if we had a Saks or TODS boutique here.

I pre-saled an off white G-bag in woven linen & nylon straw. Been wanting a worry-free off white bag for Spring and I love the G-bag! I'll post a picture when it arrives Thursday.

TODS boutiques sale is on selected bags & shoes from 30 to 40% off.
Saks - 30% off

Come on tell us what your got!;)

Purchased the Shade medium tote in Taupe. Wish there was an orange but can't complain when you get such a wonderful bag on sale.

I got another g-bag, except it's white and has the flap this time. Saw it a few months ago in the store and called up as soon as pre-sale started. I had a feeling it might be part of the 40% off sale!

I ordered the 24 h bag in the small size in blue. Am curious and excited since I usually wear large bags and am looking forward to something lighter and smaller.

I think I've seen that bag, LT. Or, at least one at Saks in SF that fit the description. Which size, the medium? It was quite beautiful. It would be hard to control myself if we had a Saks or TODS boutique here.
Computers are our friends ;).

Purchased the Shade medium tote in Taupe. Wish there was an orange but can't complain when you get such a wonderful bag on sale.
Love that bag! The Orange TourjoursTote I saw at Saks was divine but not going on sale :shucks:, but at 1k, it's almost like a sale!

I got another g-bag, except it's white and has the flap this time. Saw it a few months ago in the store and called up as soon as pre-sale started. I had a feeling it might be part of the 40% off sale!
LOVE love love the G-bag!!! I have the one with the flap in black, so easy to carry, you will love that bag!

OK, you enablers...I just ordered the Ivy Mocs in brown. I already have grey and wear them often.
Yeah!!!!

I ordered the 24 h bag in the small size in blue. Am curious and excited since I usually wear large bags and am looking forward to something lighter and smaller.
Please make sure you come back and show us!