Tokidoki ciao bag

Jul 20, 2006
Last night I was at Aventura Mall in Miami and I got the Ciao bella (?) bag at Bloomies.. I love it.. its the tote one..
Now my question is its white mainly.. how do I keep it clean?
Also aside from jeans and stuff , what does every one wear with them?
Thanks I love it.. now I want a pirate one LOL
By the way, Aventura has tons of Tokidoki and so does the Lesportsac store..

Congrats on your puchase! Which print did you get? Is it a large messenger style bag (that's called the Ciao Ciao) or a more traditional looking tote (that's called Buon Viaggio). There are also smaller purses called Bella (small) and Bella Bella (larger) that have two zippers on each side. This page will help you ID what you have: tokidoki for LeSportsac - Spring 2007

To keep it clean, spray Scotch Guard on the bag before you use it (on the nylon parts only). To wipe off dirt, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers work well.

Yes, they do...it's brand new!!

Thanks LAMB...I didn't know about the scotch guard either!! What happens if you get it on the leather parts??

OMG! I dont know why I never thought of schotch guard!! Now I gotta clean the bags and do it so they dont get yucky! Thanks for the tip!!

And I need to marry the guy who invented the magic eraser! I :heart: them so much!!! They work super good on converse too!!

How would I preserve the autographs? is there any sort of spray? Would that be scotch guard? I notice on my wallet its getting smudged (really little now) but I still want to keep it!!

How would I preserve the autographs? is there any sort of spray? Would that be scotch guard? I notice on my wallet its getting smudged (really little now) but I still want to keep it!!

I'm not sure, I think Scotch Guard would make it run or smudge worse. Maybe you could tape some tissue paper over it as a barrier to more smudging? That probably wouldn't look too nice though.

Sorry to report..I have bad news. He said he has no idea what to put on it without ruining it. He said he thinks it's just one of those things you've just got to leave the way it is. Hmmmmm...let me know if you come across anything else. I've noticed that the signature is rubbing off on some of the bags we use often. :crybaby: