Small Keep All in BLACK. Still being made???

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I have been on a list at Barney's for almost 4 months now for this bag and nothing has come in. They have been out of stock since the beginning of February. The Proenza website also doesn't have it. Anyone know if they are no longer making this bag in black in the small size? I want it so badly :pout: Maybe one of you has seen this bag recently at another store or online? Thanks!

I have been on a list at Barney's for almost 4 months now for this bag and nothing has come in. They have been out of stock since the beginning of February. The Proenza website also doesn't have it. Anyone know if they are no longer making this bag in black in the small size? I want it so badly :pout: Maybe one of you has seen this bag recently at another store or online? Thanks!

****** just had this bag on sale for pre-order but sold out quickly, so it looks like they are still making them. I would be surprised if they stopped making this bag in black. I would say they would start being available again in the next few weeks when all the fall bags start coming out. We're right at the end of a season now.

****** just had this bag on sale for pre-order but sold out quickly, so it looks like they are still making them. I would be surprised if they stopped making this bag in black. I would say they would start being available again in the next few weeks when all the fall bags start coming out. We're right at the end of a season now.

Ohhh yeah maybe they will be back in stock now for the Fall season! I hope so!!! :lol: