Anyone as crazy about Skull scarves as me?

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Thought you ladies might like to see just some of my many Alexander McQueen & Thomas Wylde Skull scarves, believe it or not I have more :yahoo:
Anyone as crazy about these scarves as me? There just seems to be a scarf to match everything! I wear the small ones on my handbags.
231439139.jpg

My daughter has a few that we've picked up here and there (mostly ebay). I personally hate skull stuff, but as long as Nicole makes it look girly I dont mind...I just dont like it looking too hardcore...humor me, I'm old.

Roz? I just made the connection! You are one of THE best ebay sellers...I bought several Chloe things from you in the past....you always have wonderful items.

How are the kids? Doing well I hope!

My daughter has a few that we've picked up here and there (mostly ebay). I personally hate skull stuff, but as long as Nicole makes it look girly I dont mind...I just dont like it looking too hardcore...humor me, I'm old.
I am not that young :roflmfao: I just love these as they are such delicate silk & I don't think they look hardcore at all. Remember age is a state of mind.

P.S. Right now with my mum ill & me exhausted running visiting, I feel 90. Still put on my scarves & feel good:yahoo:

Roz? I just made the connection! You are one of THE best ebay sellers...I bought several Chloe things from you in the past....you always have wonderful items.

How are the kids? Doing well I hope!
Hi & thanks!!!! i think I know who you are :smile: Kids are great thanks, hope all well with you

Roz, your collection is fabulous. I have the McQueen black/silver skull scarf and I adore it...

I'm still kicking myself over the black/fuchsia one I let get away...I still dream about that one :sad:

Roz, your collection is fabulous. I have the McQueen black/silver skull scarf and I adore it...

I'm still kicking myself over the black/fuchsia one I let get away...I still dream about that one :sad:
Thanks & Oh yes I so agree i didn't keep a black/silver & I want it so bad also the black/fuschia :drool:

See I think this is one of the few skull pieces that any woman of any age can wear -- 15 or 50. I was in San Francisco walking around and went into Neiman's and saw one of the SAs with a McQueen scarf -- she had it tied around her neck with a cute boatneck dress in navy. However, she was well in her late 40s to early 50s and she looked chic and awesome.

But then 10 minutes later, I saw a Muslim girl on the street using the scarf as a head wrap, which I thought was fabulous.

I just think its about how you wear it.....

Wow, your collection is stunning! I love the way the different colour combinations change the look of the print. From girly pink to hardcore b/w - they are all beautiful. I like the burgundy and cream combination, so classy and still the print is clearly visible. And I would love a small in light blue for summer...

^Clake, do you wear the skull scarves yourself?? I saw the display at the Alexander McQueen store and they had a blue skull scarf around the neck of the mannequin...I was just wondering if they actually look nice on guys.. You think..??