Funniest "Revenge" Listing Ever!!

Here's a link to the Google cached page, don't know how long it will be available: http://tinyurl.com/3q7necy

OMG, thank you both for sharing, I'm peeing my pants right now!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

"I mean, Shakatak for f**** sake.* What a prick. And surely he must have realised that buying anything by Shalimar would open him up to ridicule. Even those bands' mothers couldn't bear to listen to that stuff.* I know I couldn't."

:lol::lol::lol:

"My sister found these in her attic last weekend, where they has been sat gathering dust for the last couple of decades. They used to belong to her ex-husband, who is one of the biggest a****** ever to draw breath. I never liked the wanker, and based my initial antipathy towards him on his taste in music. Not to put too fine a point on it, he was that most contemptible form of pond life, a Jazz Funker. This meant that as well as sh*t taste in music, he had appalling taste in clothes too. Pringle jumpers, pleated Farrahs, shoes that looked like* pasties, white socks, revolting shirts and a comical wedge-cut hairdon't. Add to this 80s fashion horrorshow a Ford Capri and Super Mario-style moustache underlining his bulbous nose, and you get an object lesson in twatdom. No wonder Northern Soul fans (and everyone else) treated the Jazz Funk fans with sneering comntempt."

(I'm on my iPad, forgive me if copy/paste goes wrong)

OMG, thank you both for sharing, I'm peeing my pants right now!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

"I mean, Shakatak for f**** sake.* What a prick. And surely he must have realised that buying anything by Shalimar would open him up to ridicule. Even those bands' mothers couldn't bear to listen to that stuff.* I know I couldn't."

:lol::lol::lol:

"My sister found these in her attic last weekend, where they has been sat gathering dust for the last couple of decades. They used to belong to her ex-husband, who is one of the biggest a****** ever to draw breath. I never liked the wanker, and based my initial antipathy towards him on his taste in music. Not to put too fine a point on it, he was that most contemptible form of pond life, a Jazz Funker. This meant that as well as sh*t taste in music, he had appalling taste in clothes too. Pringle jumpers, pleated Farrahs, shoes that looked like* pasties, white socks, revolting shirts and a comical wedge-cut hairdon't. Add to this 80s fashion horrorshow a Ford Capri and Super Mario-style moustache underlining his bulbous nose, and you get an object lesson in twatdom. No wonder Northern Soul fans (and everyone else) treated the Jazz Funk fans with sneering comntempt."

(I'm on my iPad, forgive me if copy/paste goes wrong)
"An object lesson in twatdom." That is one to remember. That is too funny! Looks like they have quite a few bidders? Assuming the listing removed in US not UK?

Haha

boring stuff: - i grade conservatively, particularly when i don't like the records. Don't ask me to split this lot. You buy it, you buy all of it and pay the shipping. I'm not keeping it in my house any longer than strictly neccessary. For the same reason, no returns. I don't want it back. Shipping in uk is £15 because the weight is approx 10kg . I'm willing to ship overseas at cost, but it's likely to be expensive (maybe £45 in europe) and frankly this crap isn't worth the stamps. if you want to collect from croydon, that's ok but i will look at you with a contemptuous sneer as you stand in my doorway, proving by your purchase that you are tone deaf and tasteless.

good luck, and god help you for liking this drivel.

Haha this made my day. My DH ever goes, I am totally eBaying his stuff.

PS: This is still my favorite eBay auction gone wrong:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/kettle.asp

OMG!! This reminds me of the one where someone took a pic of their bike, leaning against a wall outside. It turns out, the neighbor's window was right there and she was wearing one of those "moo moos" (I think that is what they are called) and she was bending over in the kitchen. It was a horrible sight!! Needless to say ebay took it down in a few hours.

That was hysterical. I read it word for word out loud to my DH, who couldn't stop laughing. "Shakatak for F^%* sake......." Really funny stuff. THank you for sharing.