Lola Rose Jewellery London

Jul 23, 2007
Hello is anyone else a Lola Rose fan? I have a lovely long purple necklace which gets loads of comments & has been very versitile but a little heavy. I'm hoping to get a black (agate I think) flower design necklace for my birthday. I also recently saw a gorgeous ring that was a dark blue & sparkly gem stone that I keep thinking about.

What pieces do you have?

Hello, I have about 10 Lola Rose pieces, including rings, necklaces, bracelets and a pair of earrings. They are all totally beautiful! It's a very addictive brand! :0) my favourite stones include blue sandstone and the coffee stone, they are both amazing!

Hi Everyone,

I have become addicted to Lola Rose this week after seeing the Montana Agate and Coffee stone beaded bracelets and necklaces. The jewellery is lovely.

Is there any other TPF'ers that are addicted to this gorgeous range? If you are I would love to see the pieces you have.

I purchased the Montana Agate Nadine bracelet yesterday and the markings and colours of the stones are stunning. Its probably the easiest way to do the colour blocking trend.

Look forward to seeing your pieces.

shopaholic1987 :P

Do you have a link?

I'd love to see pics of your bracelet, too. You know what we say around here: "Pics or it didn't happen!"

That's true :P, I'll post pictures later (batteries are charging). But to wet your appertite here's the link to the website, www.lolarose.com I purchased my bracelet from MeMeMe which is local to me www.mememeaccessories.com. The Montana Agate I bought has lovely markings and I am becoming addicted to this stone. It's got a similar look to moonstone depending on the light.

That's true :P, I'll post pictures later (batteries are charging). But to wet your appertite here's the link to the website, www.lolarose.co.uk I purchased my bracelet from MeMeMe which is local to me www.mememeaccessories.com. The Montana Agate I bought has lovely markings and I am becoming addicted to this stone. It's got a similar look to moonstone depending on the light.

I made a mistake in my reply. The Lola Rose website is www.lolarose.co.uk.

Hi Everyone,

Here are the pictures of my Lola Rose Montana Agate Nadine bracelet. This bracelet has been worn everyday since Friday when I purchased it and I am now wanting to purchase more Lola Rose jewellery as soon as possible.

LRPF1.jpg

LRPF2.jpg

The pieces you have purchased are gorgeous, I love the blue sandstone and the hues in the grey are fabulous. I also love the bracelets and I like the way you can wear them individually or altogether. There's so much to choose one and I sometimes can't make my mind up. Wish I could have them all!!

I have been naughty today, I purchased the Alfie bracelet in pink lily. It will be my first tumble bracelet and I can't wait to wear it. I don't wear colour in my jewellery normally (unless its a gemstone set in something) but I wear alot of pink and thought this would be a nice addition. In the past I have had rose quartz and pink jade so this colour is totally different. I will post pictures when it arrives. My other love is the coffee stone. Do you store the Lola Rose pieces in your jewellery box or do you display them as I don't know what to do with my ever increasing collection.

Hi Everyone,

I have become addicted to Lola Rose this week after seeing the Montana Agate and Coffee stone beaded bracelets and necklaces. The jewellery is lovely.

Is there any other TPF'ers that are addicted to this gorgeous range? If you are I would love to see the pieces you have.

I purchased the Montana Agate Nadine bracelet yesterday and the markings and colours of the stones are stunning. Its probably the easiest way to do the colour blocking trend.

Look forward to seeing your pieces.

shopaholic1987 :P

I'm thinking of buying my first piece of Lola Rose jewellery!

Would love to see some photos of it on!

Hello is anyone else a Lola Rose fan? I have a lovely long purple necklace which gets loads of comments & has been very versitile but a little heavy. I'm hoping to get a black (agate I think) flower design necklace for my birthday. I also recently saw a gorgeous ring that was a dark blue & sparkly gem stone that I keep thinking about.

What pieces do you have?

Hello, I have about 10 Lola Rose pieces, including rings, necklaces, bracelets and a pair of earrings. They are all totally beautiful! It's a very addictive brand! :0) my favourite stones include blue sandstone and the coffee stone, they are both amazing!

Would LOVE to see some photos of them being worn!