Legacy collection, Pics please~

Nov 14, 2006
I don't know if there a thread for Legacy collection, but I would like to see more pics and all in one thread. I am thinking to purchase a legacy shoulder bag, so I would like to see you with your bag as well, please (including accessories). If there was one, please lead me to the thread and close this one. TIA.:love:

I did a search and didn't see a thread that contained just legacy collections so I think you're OK! Here's mine! :love:

ETA: maybe do a search on legacy shoulder bags too. You'll probably find shots of other gals wearing theirs.

Attachments

• legacy shoulder bag pond.jpg
    legacy shoulder bag pond.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 370
  • legacy accessories.jpg
    legacy accessories.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 631
Here's me with the one I didn't keep ;) --

shoulderwear.jpg

GREAT thread, loving this line. OMG tlloveshim, the pond color is GORGEOUS! Maybe I should change my mind about my wristlet in whiskey and go pond - or get both!

Impsola, is that wristlet of yours the whiskey color?

I did a search and didn't see a thread that contained just legacy collections so I think you're OK! Here's mine! :love:

ETA: maybe do a search on legacy shoulder bags too. You'll probably find shots of other gals wearing theirs.

Do you know anywhere that still sells the coin purse with pocket? ADORABLE!

I have the whiskey legacy wristlet. I've posted pics before, but some people already posted pics of it in this thread so I won't repeat. I love it though!