Dearly Beloved, we are GATHERED here today...

pursemate

O.G.
Mar 3, 2011
Hello,

This is my first venture from the dark side. I never buy light colored bags. I am always so afraid of ruining them through stains, color transfer, spots, etc. I am in love with the gathered leather. I have a purple sophia, black madison shoulder bag, and now a parchment carryall. I've read that a midnight gathered carryall is available. However, I'm trying to get out of my dark only universe. I hope this experiment is successful. Wish me luck!!!!!;)

Attachments

• IMG00066.jpg
    IMG00066.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG00067.jpg
    IMG00067.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG00068.jpg
    IMG00068.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 160
Oh she is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! and she will be FINE!!!! My rule of thumb is to ALWAYS have a front side of the bag that ALWAYS is shown to the outside world, and a back side of the bag that goes against your clothing...this way if you were to get color transfer only YOU would know. It still hurts when it happens but it isnt visible which makes me feel more "protected" if that makes sense!!!! Dont worry about it and just ENJOY her! After all that is what our purses are for!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

I think this bag is beautiful! I purchased and was too chicken to keep it - but my return probably had more to do with the fact that I overspent - lol. It is gorgy - congrats to you!! I plan on getting the midnight once my 'ban' lifts.

I think your carryall is a lovely way to leave the dark side.

Oh she is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! and she will be FINE!!!! My rule of thumb is to ALWAYS have a front side of the bag that ALWAYS is shown to the outside world, and a back side of the bag that goes against your clothing...this way if you were to get color transfer only YOU would know. It still hurts when it happens but it isnt visible which makes me feel more "protected" if that makes sense!!!! Dont worry about it and just ENJOY her! After all that is what our purses are for!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mrs. Mac. That is excellent advice! I certainly will practice having a front and a back.

Oh MY! What a fantastic buy. I love the gathered Sophia's and I think it looks fantastic on the carryall! I know it's hard to keep light coloured bags clean but it's stunning. Congratulations :smile:

I think this bag is beautiful! I purchased and was too chicken to keep it - but my return probably had more to do with the fact that I overspent - lol. It is gorgy - congrats to you!! I plan on getting the midnight once my 'ban' lifts.

I think your carryall is a lovely way to leave the dark side.

Thank you! I'm sorry you decided to return yours but I definitely understand your concern for overspending. There may be one still in your future.:biggrin:

Absolutely beautiful, I love the gathered bags! I will be interested to see how it wears as I also do not usually buy the light colored bags.

congrats on you move to the "light side"

Thanks, my "move" is a bit scary, but as they say no guts, no glory!

Oh MY! What a fantastic buy. I love the gathered Sophia's and I think it looks fantastic on the carryall! I know it's hard to keep light coloured bags clean but it's stunning. Congratulations :smile:

Thanks, for some reason I was drawn to it.

I like your thread title. :P

Beautiful bag! I love gathered leather too, but only have one so far. I think it is totally gorgeous in parchment!!!

I own a couple parchment bags, and have never had a problem with color transfer. I hope your bag fares as well as mine have!

Congrats and enjoy your lovely new bag!

Congrats on your beautiful new bag! I know the light colored bags can be scary, but you need to enjoy her! I really love the parchment gathered with the silver. So pretty! Enjoy and thanks for sharing!!

I like your thread title. :P

Beautiful bag! I love gathered leather too, but only have one so far. I think it is totally gorgeous in parchment!!!
Thank You!
I own a couple parchment bags, and have never had a problem with color transfer. I hope your bag fares as well as mine have!

Congrats and enjoy your lovely new bag!
Thanks, that's nice to hear that you have had a pleasant experience with this color!

Congrats on your beautiful new bag! I know the light colored bags can be scary, but you need to enjoy her! I really love the parchment gathered with the silver. So pretty! Enjoy and thanks for sharing!!

Beautiful!!![/QUOTE

Thanks!

This is the exact next bag on my wish list! I tried it on yesterday and fell in love. I asked my SA to honor the $100 off $300 and told her I would buy it on the spot, but she wouldn't do it since I didn't get a coupon. Instead I went to dillards and found the python Sage on sale.

Your bag is just gorgeous and I love how it carries. I hope I can add this beauty to my collection soon!

Beautiful bag, Congrats
Thank you so much!
This is the exact next bag on my wish list! I tried it on yesterday and fell in love. I asked my SA to honor the $100 off $300 and told her I would buy it on the spot, but she wouldn't do it since I didn't get a coupon. Instead I went to dillards and found the python Sage on sale.

Your bag is just gorgeous and I love how it carries. I hope I can add this beauty to my collection soon!
Well the sage you ended up getting is very nice too! It's too bad that the SA are sometimes so rigid. Why would you want to lose a sale?