Canadian Coachies- NATALIE FLORAL STRAW tote

crissy did you see this at your Coach store? Did they have the wristlet too?

You know I just glanced at it, never really looked at it, just remember thinking it looked pretty. I never pay much attention to wristlets. I'm probably going back on the weekend to get/order that marine Kristine Hippie and if I do I'll take a closer look.

That's what I was afraid of. I like a big tote but nothing huge. Do you think it's bigger than the Audrey ones?

To me yes it did look huge. Maybe not so much taller as I think it seemed wider. I may be going to the store tomorrow that had it. If I do I will post a mod shot of it on here for you.

To me yes it did look huge. Maybe not so much taller as I think it seemed wider. I may be going to the store tomorrow that had it. If I do I will post a mod shot of it on here for you.

Thank you that would be wonderful! I actually prefer the North -South totes rather than the West-East

That's what I was afraid of. I like a big tote but nothing huge. Do you think it's bigger than the Audrey ones?

I have the Natalie straw tote and don't think it is that big, but I guess that is relative! I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I could do a comparison photo for you against the Audrey flagship if that would help. It is definitely and e/w tote, though.

I have the Natalie straw tote and don't think it is that big, but I guess that is relative! I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I could do a comparison photo for you against the Audrey flagship if that would help. It is definitely and e/w tote, though.

I would really appreciate you doing this for me.It's such a beautiful tote. I wish I could actually see it!

I would really appreciate you doing this for me.It's such a beautiful tote. I wish I could actually see it!

I hope this is the right tote! Sorry for the bad picture, but here they are side by side. I haven't carried the Natalie yet, but it does seem very roomy on the inside. I think there was an even larger straw bag with a pocket on the front (don't know the name) and that one looked ginormous in the store. HTH!

CIMG1004.jpg

I don't know if this view helps at all, but here you go:
CIMG1006.jpg

I love the details on the bag.
CIMG1005.jpg

Especially the turnlock and the hang tags (one bronze, one translucent).
CIMG1014.jpg

A few more shots:
CIMG1009.jpg

CIMG1011.jpg

CIMG1012.jpg

You know what? I was browsing through the website and I don't think that I saw this same bag at the store that you are talking about. The one that I saw was the MADISON FLAGSHIP STRAW LARGE MARIELLE DRAWSTRING. That one is big. I just wanted to give you an update.

Oh-my-gosh!!! I absolutely love it!!!!It is the perfect size too. Your pictures are amazing and show the beautiful details of this tote. I'm sorry I didn't reply earilier--the thread got moved for some reason and I missed your update
Thank you so much for doing this for me and posting the pics of your fabulous tote!

Oh-my-gosh!!! I absolutely love it!!!!It is the perfect size too. Your pictures are amazing and show the beautiful details of this tote. I'm sorry I didn't reply earilier--the thread got moved for some reason and I missed your update
Thank you so much for doing this for me and posting the pics of your fabulous tote!

Glad I could help! Now I'm wishing I got the wristlet too, lol!