Please hele me decide...should I keep all three or return one?

lvsforme

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
With price increase coming around the corner, I purchased three Chanel classic flaps and now I am not sure if I should keep all three or return one.

My three Chanels purchased this month:
Jumbo Black Caviar GHW
M/L Black Caviar SHW
M/L Beige Claire GHW

I think I don't need two mediums and was thinking to return the m/l black caviar shw; however, DH thinks shw looks great and it is a keeper. Plus, black in m/l would be very easy to wear... I love beige claire and think m/l is perfect size since it is a light color bag. Jumbo Black Caviar GHW is practical and beautiful. It looks big when I wear it, but I think it will be fine as I carry Birkin 35 and think it looks good.

What would you do?

6922b173.jpg

36953b56.jpg

I'd return the ML black caviar shw.

A black jumbo and a beige ML? you are covered for a lot outfits and occasions IMO. :smile:

Two blacks are good but then it is harder with summer/spring outfits.

Two MLs seems little of a repeat unless you don't like the Jumbo at all and ML is your love :smile:

Just my 2 cents. They are all great bags. You can't go wrong regardless. :love: Good luck with your decision! :smile:

I was going to suggest return the black m/l, but since you already have a black birkin for your everyday needs, I think you should return the black jumbo. It's one of my favorite bags but you'll have your birkins for day & your m/l Chanels for night.

i'd return the black m/l shw also

I would return the m/l black caviar shw.

I'd return the ML black caviar shw.

A black jumbo and a beige ML? you are covered for a lot outfits and occasions IMO. :smile:

Two blacks are good but then it is harder with summer/spring outfits.

Two MLs seems little of a repeat unless you don't like the Jumbo at all and ML is your love :smile:

Just my 2 cents. They are all great bags. You can't go wrong regardless. :love: Good luck with your decision! :smile:

I would return the black m/l.

Thanks Ladies! I was ready to return the M/L Black Caviar today and DH asked me to think about it some more. He likes this bag A LOT. He wants me to I keep all three but I think it is so wasteful.. :P

I would keep them, they're all so beautiful and could fit all different occasions :biggrin:

Keep em all! :smile:

I'd keep them all since now you're covered for all occasions! These are also bags that you can pass down and can be used yearrrrsss later too

I would keep them all but if you have to return one then it would be the black m/l.

Keep them all. Cause I have all three also.

Thank you all! DH doesn't want me to return any of them since the price is going up. However, I feel so guilty spending so much $$ on handbags. Should I just keep them and not worry about feeling guilty? :graucho: