Notification for Unread Quote, But I Don't Have Any Unread Quotes?!

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
O.G.
Dec 10, 2010
Hoping someone can help me out here. I keep getting the notification for a new unread quote each time I log in, but when I go try to see the unread quote it says that I have no new unread quotes. This just started yesterday, but it's driving me just a little bit bonkers. Can someone help me, please? Thanks in advance!

You got it.

By the way, I have a real weak spot for Mustangs, particularly the Cobra kind. I can hear the new 302 Boss whisper my name when I sleep. :lol:

LOL, we have a weak spot for em too...we have 5 currently. The 03 Cobra is definitely my favorite, even if she does try to get me in trouble sometimes hehe. The new Boss is a wicked car for sure; I'd love to have one. That one will have to wait until I hit the lottery or have a really generous family member!

I have 65,535 unread quotes that popped up yesterday when I used the delete all function :lol: I hoped it would all go away on its own but no such luck. Think you can help me with that?

Welcome, Encore Hermes.
You last visited: Yesterday at 07:27 PM
Your Notifications: 65,535

I have 65,535 unread quotes that popped up yesterday when I used the delete all function :lol: I hoped it would all go away on its own but no such luck. Think you can help me with that?

Welcome, Encore Hermes.
You last visited: Yesterday at 07:27 PM
Your Notifications: 65,535
That should do.

I'm having the same issue - I deleted all of mine this afternoon, and now I'm showing 65,506.

I had no idea I was quite that popular ;)