Gaufre BN1407 has TWO designs?

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
I was surfing around and came across Kyung Hwa's pics of her gaufre bag. It looks like my BN1407 however, the tabs infront are different? Were there two designs of the same bag? Does anyone know? Or are they totally different bags?:confused1:

Kyung Hwa's if you see this, is your bag the BN1407?

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1060901.JPG
    P1060901.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,752
I was surfing around and came across Kyung Hwa's pics of her gaufre bag. It looks like my BN1407 however, the tabs infront are different? Were there two designs of the same bag? Does anyone know? Or are they totally different bags?:confused1:

Kyung Hwa's if you see this, is your bag the BN1407?

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Hello! I do have BN1407 but it is the newer version. The handles on the current version are adjustable and/or removable. I haven't adjusted or removed them though.

Oh so e differences r the 2 studs near the buckle? So it this e new or old version then?

Hmm can someone pls show me how the bag looks like after detaching all e handles n straps? I was at prada store last week but was too shy to ask them to show me

Do you find this bag heavy to carry as everyday bag and do you use it as crossbody; shoulder; or handheld more? Does the tabs flip up? Do u still love it after owning it for awhile? Thx!

Hello! I do have BN1407 but it is the newer version. The handles on the current version are adjustable and/or removable. I haven't adjusted or removed them though.[/QUOTE]

Do you find this bag heavy to carry as everyday bag and do you use it as crossbody; shoulder; or handheld more? Does the tabs flip up? Do u still love it after owning it for awhile? Thx!

Hello! I do have BN1407 but it is the newer version. The handles on the current version are adjustable and/or removable. I haven't adjusted or removed them though.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I no longer have this bag. It was to small for my needs. The nylon version is extremely light. When I had it I carried it mostly by the handles. The tabs did flip up. Even though it didn't really bother me, I found that if I folded them backwards and tucked them in for a while it would unflip them... if that makes sense... I'm 5'6" and even though the longer strap fit crossbody it didn't look right because it didn't hang low enough on my body. One thing that I didn't love about it was I felt like I need to zip it closed when I wore it on one shoulder because it seems to gape open if I didn't. This really is a great bag if you don't carry a lot and it is pretty much a worry free bag. I kind of miss it and I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with another one somewhere down the line... HTH :smile:

Hello! I know this thread is super old but can you verify is this is the same bag as yours the BN1407:wave:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190603-133619_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190603-133619_Instagram.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: iqaganda